R-Truth in The Judgment Day : storyline of 2024 ?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
When you think about it the inclusion of Truth in the group could lead to something pretty unique in pro wrestling : a mixed stable composed of faces and heels. Priest is corpsing in every segment with Truth and Balor is laughing is ass off in the background.
I say let them welcome R-Truth in the group and hang out with him resulting in an organic face turn for Balor and Priest while Rhea, Dominik and JD stay heels.
But don't split the group altogether, they're still united but they just get different reactions from the crowd and aren't aligned the same way.
Now that this seems to be an actual storyline and not a two week interaction I actually see Priest turning face because of Truth

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
A Judgment Day Christmas 🎄 🥰

GCHJSEiWMAAA-vH

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't take Judgment Day super seriously or anything so I think adding Truth to the group as some comedy relief is perfectly fine and will probably be more entertaining than what the group was doing.

Dom needs more focus again soon too.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't take Judgment Day super seriously or anything so I think adding Truth to the group as some comedy relief is perfectly fine and will probably be more entertaining than what the group was doing.

Dom needs more focus again soon too.
What if there is an angle where the group comes up with a plan and Finn & Priest just give Dom and JD the SD Tag Team Titles and that's how they eventually split them? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What if there is an angle where the group comes up with a plan and Finn & Priest just give Dom and JD the SD Tag Team Titles and that's how they eventually split them? :lupe:

I don't think JD is going to be much more than a weed carrier. That's his role. I have higher hopes for Dom than the tag titles. He looked like a star at WrestleMania this year and he's been getting crazy heat all year long.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't think JD is going to be much more than a weed carrier. That's his role. I have higher hopes for Dom than the tag titles. He looked like a star at WrestleMania this year and he's been getting crazy heat all year long.
I was just thinking short term and for the fukkery levels. Also JD is part of the family now, Priest got him a bracelet. 😭

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve warned up to this shyt. Truth vs JD was good lol

As long as he’s not talking about stealing TV’s and shyt, I’m cool with this side mission up til rumble at least