R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.
:unimpressed: So the federal government is only supposed to arrest one prominent person at a time.
:unimpressed:Even with Acosta and Epstein on the Summer Jam screen and R. Kelly not even making it to the front page of the WSJ/NYT
:upsetfavre:Even with every single news outlet talking about Trump and Clinton's connections to Epstein, everyday, for the past week

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You must not have heard...R Kelly is BROKE. Where he going?

Nyqqas need to stop with this “distraction from Epstein” bullshyt. How you gonna distract with R Kelly? News flash - nobody gives a FUKK about R Kelly. Dude been done. When was his last hit? To distract on that level it would have to be somebody that’s actually relevant.
Totally irrelevant. When was Stevie Wonder's last hit? R. Kelly is fukking famous and has been for damn near 30 years. His fingerprints are all over the music industry because he's wrote numerous hits for himself and others.

How many people even knew who Jeffery Epstein was 10 or even 5 years ago? These white billionaires fly under the radar and do their dirt. Epstein just happens to be connected to some other powerful people, and I'm sure Trump and Clinton aren't the only ones.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:unimpressed: So the federal government is only supposed to arrest one prominent person at a time.
:unimpressed:Even with Acosta and Epstein on the Summer Jam screen and R. Kelly not even making it to the front page of the WSJ/NYT
:upsetfavre:Even with every single news outlet talking about Trump and Clinton's connections to Epstein, everyday, for the past week
You an agent! :damn:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free kellz
Nah :lolbron:
Timing is curious to say the least. This does look like a distraction. Especially since Epstein was supposedly about to divulge his rich and powerful co pedophiles.
Y'all really think White people care about R. Kelly like that? :russ:

They ain’t going after Epstein like this :mjpls:
Epstein just got those federal charges on like Tuesday :gucci:

Whenever there's an arrest of a wealthy cac, they always return to the deck and manage to pull out another charge against R. Kelly. Too much of a pattern not to be predictable at this point. :francis:
Who else? :unimpressed:
Of course. Now watch how the news keep this in the airwaves for days. Epstein will be like the new Weinstein. Watch for it
Weinstein is literally fighting his case right now in Court :unimpressed:
Weinstein’s Legal Team Falls Apart Again: ‘He’s Impossible to Work With’

Y'all have to stop faking like you know what's going on if you don't bother to read the news, or look at the dockets :mjtf:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trafficking? I know Kelly was scooping up young chicks but sex trafficking generally implies a full on operation. I don't Kelly was into all that.
No, i just involves barter, sale, trade of goods, shipping, etc.

Taking multiple young women across state lines and giving them to another person is sex/human trafficking.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe any of that. Just like I don't believe the cult crap they kept tryna push.
You don't believe virtually everyone around him, including him saying he's a predator :mjgrin:
R kelly sex trafficking fuk out here. They really trying distract us from jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein. R kelly is the ring leader and running some sex trafficking ring ....really... really GTFOH
If you really want to get deep with it, Weinstein was a distraction from the truth about 9/11
full

Famous black men will be the only casualties of the #metoo era. :francis:

They already got Cosby outta here, and will eventually get Robert outta here, meanwhile, nothing happened to Kavanaugh, Epstein prolly gonna get it easy, and nothing will happen to Weinstein.:francis:
Nothing happened to Thomas either :mjgrin:
And Weinstein is in Court literally right now fighting his case :gucci:
Every Powerful Man Facing Sexual Harassment Allegations

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You must not have heard...R Kelly is BROKE. Where he going?

Nyqqas need to stop with this “distraction from Epstein” bullshyt. How you gonna distract with R Kelly? News flash - nobody gives a FUKK about R Kelly. Dude been done. When was his last hit? To distract on that level it would have to be somebody that’s actually relevant.

The fact that the feds are even fukking with r.kelly should tell you something bigger is in play.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok. At this point I'm going to say it neg me to hell...But these bytches are irritating me...So now it isn't minors at all but they are throwing any and everything they can at the wall just hoping something will stick...If it isn't obvious these harlots are looking for checks I don't know what to say....Yes R Kelly isn't shyt but gawd damn these hoes aren't either.

Homeland security for R Kelly fukk out of here you telling me you know what we know this is a witch hunt at this point.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
OP is bugging, if Kelly is a predator both of them are wrong.

Plus the Epstein story is bigger so chill with that.
How is he getting arrested in Chicago for NY charges?
Easy, he is in Chicago so they locked him up in Chicago. Simple!

If it's NY State that brought these charges on him then he will be extradited to NY. At the same time he also has charges in Chicago as well.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Man why Roberts people dont get him out the country? Makes no sense.
He is out on bail, he leaves the country it's a crime.

Besides if he did nothing wrong then he shouldn't have to "get out" of the country. He needs to stop manipulating young women and have sex with underage girls if he is doing that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But they could decide to leave if they want to?

An indictment unsealed Friday in the Eastern District of New York includes charges of racketeering, kidnapping, forced labor and the sexual exploitation of a child. It says Kelly and his managers, bodyguards and other assistants picked out women and girls at concerts and other venues and arranged for them to travel to see Kelly. They also set rules the women and girls had to follow, including not leaving their rooms — even to eat or go to the bathroom — without Kelly’s permission, calling the singer “Daddy,” and not looking at other men, the indictment alleges.