R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the government isn't just busting him for CP; they've also got him on the hook for human trafficking and racketeering.

And those are the charges that I suspect will end up getting dropped. It's an over reach. Human trafficking requires force or threats. It's not voluntary. They are not even prostitutes either. These are groupies who voluntarily stalked him and slept with him.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

8d7abf2746

Damn homies can't look at females now and be like them Kells was eating good shesus

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I swear those girls must have got implants recently because they weren't looking like that during their interview with Robin
Sad they are riddled with R-kelly's STDs too

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know u lost when u got zero family/friends supporting u at court and only 2 cum guzzling thots u met 4-5 years ago the only ones to show up

Why would the people he need to give the money to the girls who are on tape not to say anything show up so they can be photographed i mean come on he is already down 28 - 0 you want it to be 41 - 0 before half time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U know u lost when u got zero family/friends supporting u at court and only 2 cum guzzling thots u met 4-5 years ago the only ones to show up

On the real breh folks in chicago know some of Kelly family been in on the shyt for years. Only reason they did say shyt cause the money was rollling in.

They trying to keep a low profile cause lord knows what other info the feds and the state got on them.

On the real some of them praying they don't get chargers and the feds just happy with Kelly and a few of his associates.