Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, go listen to the I cant sleep remix :wow:

Put Kells on house arrest and let him pur out more classics

Daps
bruh ain't gonna get any time served either :picard:

Over a freaking documentary. Not over someone going to the cops cause he did something to her. Just over some random chic making a documentary and then ppl pulling out pitchforks. Its ridiculous.

And I'm not saying he's innocent. But this man is pretty much sitting in jail for something that he already got tried for and beat the case.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Over a freaking documentary. Not over someone going to the cops cause he did something to her. Just over some random chic making a documentary and then ppl pulling out pitchforks. Its ridiculous.

And I'm not saying he's innocent. But this man is pretty much sitting in jail for something that he already got tried for and beat the case.
nikka you sound sad about it like you wish he woulda got away with it lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don't understand why he wasn't in some African country learning swahili.

First time I bonded out I would have been driving to the Mexico border like :mjpls:. Boarding a plane in Central America like :pachaha:.

I said that once before, and youre the only other person to say the same thing. Which is shockingly revealing.:jbhmm:

The first time they let him out, he should have skipped the country.
He knew he was going down, there is no excuse.

The same explains why the US prison system is full of Blacks. Peoples heads are too stuck in the US, they cannot imagine life beyond the US.

Black men facing 25 to life and on bail gladly go in and sit in a cage forever :what: