R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
I have no sympathy for this retard. He fukked and married Aaliyah who he met at 12. He was fukking her when she was 13. He recorded himself fukking and pissing on another 13 year old girl.....and got OFF. This simply emboldened him and he went out and fukked and recorded more young girls because this nikka is a sex Addicted closeted pedophile.

Y’all can stop this victimized black man narrative because shyt does not apply. He used his resources and influence to one up the justice system and the shyt caught up with him. Black men are not the face of this MeToo movement; but Kellz should have been done long time ago.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I have no sympathy for this retard.

This makes me wonder: is he legitimately an idiot savant, like Rain Man? He’s a musical genius, yet taping S&M sessions with minors is indicative of some of the worst judgement imaginable, and is unable to read or write (which his lawyer tried to use to get him bond).

Daps
This makes me wonder: is he legitimately an idiot savant, like Rain Man? He’s a musical genius, yet taping S&M sessions with minors is indicative of some of the worst judgement imaginable, and is unable to read or write (which his lawyer tried to use to get him bond).

He has 0 chance of ever getting out its over for kellz

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I have no sympathy for this retard. He fukked and married Aaliyah who he met at 12. He was fukking her when she was 13. He recorded himself fukking and pissing on another 13 year old girl.....and got OFF. This simply emboldened him and he went out and fukked and recorded more young girls because this nikka is a sex Addicted closeted pedophile.

Y’all can stop this victimized black man narrative because shyt does not apply. He used his resources and influence to one up the justice system and the shyt caught up with him. Black men are not the face of this MeToo movement; but Kellz should have been done long time ago.
Them 20 tapes are all from 90s - 2001.. Majority are VHS. Majority them minor charges are from 90s

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps

I agree that we shouldnt defend Kellz at all black man or not..but in regards to the bold..it seems like all the tapes were recorded from the same time period. Remember he got off in 2008 but the tape was from 1999 or so. I think all the tapes are from 99-01