R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
He didn't do it but I created evidence so they can frame him because I always thought his music was a little overrated. :troll:

Imagine what I'll do if I really dͫ̍ͫ̍͋o̢n̏'tͨ͑ͯͧͧ̚ ̒͏l̉ͯ̂ͧ̃̂ͮ́iͣ̿ͮ͝k̂̌̂͊̃e̕ ͊͋ͦ̔̓̑̆yͨͦ̿́ͪȏ̴̑͂̍ͭ̆̓uͫ͐̔͛̅͗.
full

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very sad whats happening to R kelly, outside of Aaliyah and the piss tape Kellz is innocent. Cacs have been raping this entire planet for centuries but black men are the face of sexual misconduct.
Neg.

You actually just said “except for the times he has raped girls, he’s innocent.”

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[

The problem with what you're saying is you don't know if he did it or not.
How can a man get a fair trial if your mindset is made up that he guilty.
It’s not in dispute that he raped underaged girls.
There isn’t anything else to fight for.
Damn, I've been on the fence about his case up until now, but 20+ tapes? Jesus Christ...

Throw the book at him.
What about the last tapes had you on the fence? :mjlol:
I really hope that 20 tape shyt ain't true. I hope breh doesn't commit that but that leaking out just might do it. Everybody thought it was just that one tape, and folks just made fun of him and told some jokes, and that was that. It was in the past. But 20? This is not good at all
I hope he doesn’t kill himself because he needs to testify and bring a lot of other sex traffickers down with him :yeshrug:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
It’s not in dispute that he raped underaged girls.
There isn’t anything else to fight for.

What about the last tapes had you on the fence? :mjlol:

I hope he doesn’t kill himself because he needs to testify and bring a lot of other sex traffickers down with him :yeshrug:
Ok breh we get it. Dude is probably going to be in prison for life. You won. Your daughter is "safe now"...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope the feds get you in the next Pedo sting

They will most likely catch you...And I'll make sure to let your family know that you weren't framed that you really just like them young.