R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I bet those 20 tapes are from the past too. Probably hella old. When it comes to r Kelly and this whole situation, it seems like his past is just coming to bite him on the ass unfortunately. Breh should've been smarter and had better more positive people around him. I hope he comes out of this but it ain't looking too good at all

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Kellz is finished. He might be the first person I’ve seen get cancelled in real life.

Last month I was in an all Black wedding. And at the reception we were all drinking and dancing. The dance floor was full, then the DJ put on Ignition remix and the dance floor emptied immediately.

This little boy had a concerned look on his face and walked up to his mother and said “Mama they playing R Kelly, this not good”

:mjcry:

And this was a wedding full off hood and working class pretty conservative Black folks. Not a bunch of sassy weird nikkas and fake feminist bed wenches. Just normal God fearing ADOS Black folks.

I was shocked.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I bet those 20 tapes are from the past too. Probably hella old. When it comes to r Kelly and this whole situation, it seems like his past is just coming to bite him on the ass unfortunately. Breh should've been smarter and had better more positive people around him. I hope he comes out of this but it ain't looking too good at all
Why do you hope he comes out of this ?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@SmallWars suck my dikk you emotional ass fakkit. I don't take none of you internet geeks seriously. Your neg don't mean shyt to me. I know yo ass cling to stories like this. I'm sure your happy, now leave me the fukk along you fakkit

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
@SmallWars suck my dikk you emotional ass fakkit. I don't take none of you internet geeks seriously. Your neg don't mean shyt to me. I know yo ass cling to stories like this. I'm sure your happy, now leave me the fukk along you fakkit
Fail to take internet geeks serious but decide to mention and write a soliloquy on a forum brehs.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kellz is finished. He might be the first person I’ve seen get cancelled in real life.

Last month I was in an all Black wedding. And at the reception we were all drinking and dancing. The dance floor was full, then the DJ put on Ignition remix and the dance floor emptied immediately.

This little boy had a concerned look on his face and walked up to his mother and said “Mama they playing R Kelly, this not good”

:mjcry:

And this was a wedding full off hood and working class pretty conservative Black folks. Not a bunch of sassy weird nikkas and fake feminist bed wenches. Just normal God fearing ADOS Black folks.

I was shocked.

shyt that was just that crowd....Didn't mess anything up around me when they put it on during the 4th of July.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Human Trafficking has lost it's real meaning all to appease feminists and take accountability away from prostitutes(criminals) and now groupie smuts.
nikkas getting football numbers for gettin money with willing hoes and now Kells bout to get Smoked for fukking willing hoes and keeping them around him.

Got no remorse any "victim" that was over 16.
All them bytches was/is hoes and knew what time it was.
Someone explain to me how or why R fukking Kelly would be Trafficking bytches.
Didn’t know we were caping for rapists :hubie: