R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was pretty straightforward. He used his entourage to violate the Mann Act. In doing so, he involved way too many people in his fukkery, and turned it from general sleaziness into a fukking criminal enterprise.

Also, note this part, subsection c under "Methods and Means of the Enterprise": "obtaining sensitive information about members and associates of the Enterprise to maintain control over them". I read this as Kelly blackmailing his goons to go along with his activities, which caused at least one to flip.
:picard:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was pretty straightforward. He used his entourage to violate the Mann Act. In doing so, he involved way too many people in his fukkery, and turned it from general sleaziness into a fukking criminal enterprise.

Also, note this part, subsection c under "Methods and Means of the Enterprise": "obtaining sensitive information about members and associates of the Enterprise to maintain control over them". I read this as Kelly blackmailing his goons to go along with his activities, which caused at least one to flip.

me and my wife were talking...So a lot of this stuff is damn near the same for any celeb...You pick out which girl you want, your people go get her, she is either down wit the play or isn't and can choose to leave when she wants to....If she doesn't want to call me daddy, wear baggy clothing, or whatever my fetish is she can leave on her own free accord why do they not have freedom of choice in this?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
me and my wife were talking...So a lot of this stuff is damn near the same for any celeb...You pick out which girl you want, your people go get her, she is either down wit the play or isn't and can choose to leave when she wants to....If she doesn't want to call me daddy, wear baggy clothing, or whatever my fetish is she can leave on her own free accord why do they not have freedom of choice in this?
Because in these cases they are children

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But the one in the video was 14 allegedly
We will see...I put money on it that its the same 16-17 - 30 somethings from the special.
And 16-17 is still under aged.:francis: Dude needs to face up and get some help. Money and power and support only enables him to run through more youth in our race.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the one in the video was 14 allegedly

And 16-17 is still under aged.:francis: Dude needs to face up and get some help. Money and power and support only enables him to run through more youth in our race.

I think that's the original one...I'm talking about the Price chick I always remember her because she was a Cavs fan...

16-17 I'm not sure about different states have unique laws I think most consent is 17-18 but some are 16 either way he shouldn't be dealing with them...But I'm more so concerned about how it seem's like they are tossing random charges on top of the random charges he already has...What happens to the other charges?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see him beating the case books cause of lack of care for black victims

He is not beating these charges. You just don't beat government charges like this unless the fix is in.

R-Kelly has no money and the folks who once protected him are no longer doing so. This ain't some dude who got friends who are presidents and ex presidents.

Only reason he beat the case in Chicago cause for years he was able to pay off citizens, local authorities and whitnesses. All in the city he grew up in. But that was at the height of his career.

That day is long gone.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Bottom line is that, as far as the feds are concerned, the "sex with children" stuff is ultimately secondary to the human trafficking charges. Law enforcement agencies are coming down hard on that shyt. It was Kelly's misfortune to be so prominent a practitioner of human trafficking at a time of heightened scrutiny and awareness.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Human Trafficking has lost it's real meaning all to appease feminists and take accountability away from prostitutes(criminals) and now groupie smuts.
nikkas getting football numbers for gettin money with willing hoes and now Kells bout to get Smoked for fukking willing hoes and keeping them around him.

Got no remorse any "victim" that was over 16.
All them bytches was/is hoes and knew what time it was.
Someone explain to me how or why R fukking Kelly would be Trafficking bytches.