R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.

Deeper how?

You work for the government?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
people acting like R- Kelly's innocent he deserves everything that's getting thrown at him. Just because he made good music and is a black man does not make him exempt from all the fukked up shyt he's done. Fukk him and Epstein:camby:

The problem with what you're saying is you don't know if he did it or not.
How can a man get a fair trial if your mindset is made up that he guilty.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
[

The problem with what you're saying is you don't know if he did it or not.
How can a man get a fair trial if your mindset is made up that he guilty.

My comment wasn't directed towards these new charges that came up I'm just speaking in general. He's a sexual predator plain and simple and he'll always be guilty of that, and I'll go as far to say that I think he's more than capable of sex trafficking girls across state lines to abuse them.. As far as the new charges go you're right, I don't know if he's guilty but predators will do anything so I'm not putting it past him.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well ain't this some sh1t
:gucci:

My daddy always said son if you wanna get to the bottom line of an issue

Just LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LINE ($$$)

And all them mothafukkas need to go to jail with R kelly. How the fukk you gonna know kids getting fukked. But gonna turn a blind eye cause you getting paid. Then when the money runs out go run to the feds.

shyt you still guilty.....you just a money hungry piece of shyt that would sell out anyone for a dollar.

And Once Again like I been telling folks for years on here. Everyone in Chicago knows the dude a molester. He has consistantly paid off parents and adults for years. And them same parents and adults have helped send kids to Kelly to get fukked as long as the money was good.

shyt is disgusting because R Kelly ain't the only one that needs to be taken off the street. Cause we all know once he is gone these no good parents and adults will find some other kids to pimp out to another pedo.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:beli:
Arrest him for some shyt he actually did.
Trying to jail him for having control of weak minded women is a waste of resources.
Yes, he's sick. He's a pedophile.
That doesn't mean that we need to pay for law enforcement to harass him.

Yes he should be 6 feet deep, but progress is progress

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is not beating these charges. You just don't beat government charges like this unless the fix is in.

R-Kelly has no money and the folks who once protected him are no longer doing so. This ain't some dude who got friends who are presidents and ex presidents.

Only reason he beat the case in Chicago cause for years he was able to pay off citizens, local authorities and whitnesses. All in the city he grew up in. But that was at the height of his career.

That day is long gone.

Yea he was a cash cow and he was writing music for half of the industry