R. Kelly arrested on federal sex trafficking charges

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Basically Wiliam Barr abd Trump tryna cover their affiliations to the pedophile Epstein and wanna use R Kelly as the face of this shyt?

I been telling you ADOS anti immigrant fukkboys, its deeper than what you dumb fools see. Now the airwaves gonna show R Kelly doing that perp walk but we will never see Epstein take it and if he does we wont hear shyt about Trump being friends with him and partying with him.

Nah this ain’t it and to be honest, besides that meme interview in early February, nobody really gives a fukk about R Kelly at this point, the Epstein/Acosta issue is a much much bigger deal, not a distraction.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Totally irrelevant. When was Stevie Wonder's last hit? R. Kelly is fukking famous and has been for damn near 30 years. His fingerprints are all over the music industry because he's wrote numerous hits for himself and others.

How many people even knew who Jeffery Epstein was 10 or even 5 years ago? These white billionaires fly under the radar and do their dirt. Epstein just happens to be connected to some other powerful people, and I'm sure Trump and Clinton aren't the only ones.
So you honestly think his arrest has something to do with "distraction" from Epstein? How does that even work? You do know the Feds can handle more than one case at a time right? You do know R Kelly is a pedophile right?

Did you really compare R Kelly and Stevie Wonder? Wow.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you honestly think his arrest has something to do with "distraction" from Epstein? How does that even work? You do know the Feds can handle more than one case at a time right? You do know R Kelly is a pedophile right?

Did you really compare R Kelly and Stevie Wonder? Wow.

How is this even a crime? they could leave when they wanted to...what is criminal about it? Did anybody look at the charges?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking at this shyt and it really seems like random shyt they tossed in. I honestly question if some of this is even valid criminal activity...:russ: All this shyt is probably the chicks from the documentary.

R Kelly indictment

I'm going to see how this plays out because looking at these charges it just seems like some bs.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This nikka need to just go jail already. Clearly he into fukked up shyt.:scust:

His music still bumps though,:yeshrug:

Don't @ me, i didn't pee on nobody, i can listen to whatever i want.
MSaAmlO.png

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I'm looking at this shyt and it really seems like random shyt they tossed in. I honestly question if some of this is even valid criminal activity.

I thought it was pretty straightforward. He used his entourage to violate the Mann Act. In doing so, he involved way too many people in his fukkery, and turned it from general sleaziness into a fukking criminal enterprise.

Also, note this part, subsection c under "Methods and Means of the Enterprise": "obtaining sensitive information about members and associates of the Enterprise to maintain control over them". I read this as Kelly blackmailing his goons to go along with his activities, which caused at least one to flip.