R.I.P. Argentina

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Argentina has been dying for the last decade but this nikka finna put ‘em in a coffin :rip:

Not really, Latin Americans who can't find their way to America, Mexico, or Europe. Stay flocking to Argentina, also Chile, Brasil.

Infrastructure wise, they're still ahead off damn near every country in this Hemisphere not named United States and Canada

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not really, Latin Americans who can't find their way to America, Mexico, or Europe. Stay flocking to Argentina, also Chile, Brasil.

Infrastructure wise, they're still ahead off damn near every country in this Hemisphere not named United States and Canada

:patrice:

Haven’t traveled in Mexico much outside of Mexico City but perhaps Mexico gives them a run for their money?

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps

Infrastructure wise they’re still good but there economy has been cooked

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's exactly why I'm sitting back chilling with my popcorn.

They think "if only we get rid of the minorities then things will be good!" They do that and shyt gets worse.
They think "if we cut down on social programs THEN we'll be alright!" The opposite happens.

Argentina is the test case for all that Maga shyt and unsurprisingly its not the perfect utopia they believe their white skin entitles them to. You eventually run out of scape goats and start targeting each other and destroying your own institutions as you plunge further and further into a collective insanity. Grasping at straws thinking you'll find a magic bullet, a simple solution that fixes everything.

It's only when everything is destroyed that they realize "maybe things are more complicated than we thought :lupe:"

Argentina and Right Wing Madness is an every 20 year thing.

The late 70s to mid 80s, was the disappearing era. Lots off Argentines disappeared for good for being "Anti Patriotic"

I remember in 2013, watching this Movie from Argentina Called The Prize at a Latin American Film festival. It was about a family who was disappeared by the Government. Happened to be a bunch off Argies there, at the end off the flick, that theater was the saddest place in that world at that moment. Shiit was surreal

Daps
The 'Left' has gone so far that the 'Right' seems reasonable these days in comparison to many people.

:francis:
This is a retarded opinion that many dumb people on those board share for some dumb reason

The Left has gone too far

Asking for Healthcare for all is "too far"
Asking for public education to be fully funded "TOO GOD DAMN FAR"
Asking to hold corporations incheck and stop them from price gouging people " TOO fukkING FAR"
Demanding fair cost of housing, "THATS WAYYYY TO FAR AND NOW I WANT HITLER IN CHARGE"

Pe_izp.gif

Zionist cocksucker

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is a retarded opinion that many dumb people on those board share for some dumb reason
Yet again, the 'Left' (especially the extreme Left) shows it's true colors. No wonder it keeps losing ground. Anyone that criticizes them, however slightly, is demonized.

And, sorry, I'm not going to EVER support terrorists.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This,

Trump is going to get a second term for the same reason...
I hope the fukk not, but the 'Left' keeps alienating those who don't want him to win and pushing them away with their online histrionics.

'If you don't 100% agree with what we say, you're a poopy head!!!!'​

Daps
Yet again, the 'Left' (especially the extreme Left) shows it's true colors. No wonder it keeps losing ground. Anyone that criticizes them, however slightly, is demonized.

And, sorry, I'm not going to EVER support terrorists.​

Someone offended me on the internet so I'm going to turn to fascism is some of the most baby brained retarded shyt I've ever heard. :mjlol: