R.I.P. Argentina

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
The Peron Dictatorship was a hilariously stupid self own. They will never truly recover.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is another one of the things the 'Left' does that also causes some to swing to the 'Right'.

Keyword: Some.​
Lmao what's with this babble? Too scared to admit that you're right adjacent, army dog? I've never seen someone run interference like this, I'm even having trouble finding the words to describe it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lmao what's with this babble? Too scared to admit that you're right adjacent, army dog? I've never seen someone run interference like this, I'm even having trouble finding the words to describe it.
That's Marine Warrior to you, home-skillet.

:ufdup:

Yet another instance of what pushes some people away from the 'Left': an inability to take ANY criticism. You can't win people to your side by demonizing them and I'm a 'Social Libertarian'....

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Watched a video interviewing voters in the lead up to the elections. A bunch of poor cacs on welfare in a shyt economy voting for the guy who wants to end all social services because they "want something different", sound familiar :dead:
Hope he stripes every service from them dikkheads

bnew

Veteran
Daps
wild how the right-wingers on social media are cheering the defeat of 40 year rules of leftists and then comparing how U.S states took weeks to verify votes while argentina counted/verified 32 million votes within 24 hours. who do they think built a secure and fast election process?:gucci:

we'll see how fast their next election process is conducted..:francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ:
The funny thing is so many right wingers cry about anybody else but them pushing for WW3. Historically a glut of right wing policy created the powder keg conditions that led to WWI & WWII, a metric ass load of previous large-scale wars, and financial depressions.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

Right wing nations always eventually end up going to war with one another.

It's like everything has reset to the 1920's-30's s but with a 2020 skin :patrice:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The arrogance Argentinians have is hilarious when you juxtapose it with the state of their country.

You’d swear it was the White Wakanda the way they look down on others.

Argentina is literally the whitest country on Earth, next to Russia in 2023.

They have nothing left to exploit or to kill off since they killed off their black population over a century ago. The last thing they will do....is eat each other to a dystopia.