R.I.P. Argentina

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Watched a video interviewing voters in the lead up to the elections. A bunch of poor cacs on welfare in a shyt economy voting for the guy who wants to end all social services because they "want something different", sound familiar :dead:
Hope he stripes every service from them dikkheads
So vote for the person who is clearly opposite of that????

These people are more insanely stupid than the people they vote for

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What's funny is some of these wannabe dictators who rule these predominantly white countries are doing worse and them and the white folks who love them always lobby for this all white utopia thinking shyt will be sweet.
And that's exactly why I'm sitting back chilling with my popcorn.

They think "if only we get rid of the minorities then things will be good!" They do that and shyt gets worse.
They think "if we cut down on social programs THEN we'll be alright!" The opposite happens.

Argentina is the test case for all that Maga shyt and unsurprisingly its not the perfect utopia they believe their white skin entitles them to. You eventually run out of scape goats and start targeting each other and destroying your own institutions as you plunge further and further into a collective insanity. Grasping at straws thinking you'll find a magic bullet, a simple solution that fixes everything.

It's only when everything is destroyed that they realize "maybe things are more complicated than we thought :lupe:"

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Argentina is literally the whitest country on Earth, next to Russia in 2023.

They have nothing left to exploit or to kill off since they killed off their black population over a century ago. The last thing they will do....is eat each other to a dystopia.

A former Argentine President gloated than if you wanted to see black people, go to Brazil

Brazil, where most probably have some African origin, is doing far better than them

I’ll never forget seeing a black Brazilian family on vacation in Argentina, living it up because they came from economically stronger country

:mjlol:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
manuslam.gif

Manu Ginobli, but the car is sittin on Kobes :win: