Quitting weed is tough as ****..

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
quittin drank is harder than quittin weed..

everytime i see a juice or a soda..i wanna po up

no disrespect but stronger painkiller withdrawals are terrible. I make a joke codeine is the mikes hard lemonade of opiates. I understand though but even with a nightmare cup (the one time i had lean i just drank it out the bottle) you're not feeling like you even blew 40mg of oc

edit: we need a drug thread in TLR, i know half the people here are on after school special or just weed and drinking...but there's probably a small community of people that enjoy other, "harder" drugs i guess.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
no disrespect but stronger painkiller withdrawals are terrible. I make a joke codeine is the mikes hard lemonade of opiates. I understand though but even with a nightmare cup (the one time i had lean i just drank it out the bottle) you're not feeling like you even blew 40mg of oc

edit: we need a drug thread in TLR, i know half the people here are on after school special or just weed and drinking...but there's probably a small community of people that enjoy other, "harder" drugs i guess.

CWE percs :king:

this board aint up on opiates benzos like that.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
nah the suboxone was to wean me off the ocs. But what this forum know about that roxicodone, dilaudids...we're so white hahaha. Although it's becoming cool but I used to get hated on by my friends (black in high school) saying I was always on white boy drugs.

I actually got a valium script I get 90 a month, they're gone in two weeks :guilty:

and I stay drinking or taking roxis with them. Like I said I was at 120mg a day maybe more of OCs when they were still around. so a few valiums and a roxi (aka a perc thirty but really it's IR oxycodone) isn't that bad. Plus I was clean for a year.

CWE percs :king:

this board aint up on opiates benzos like that.

Yeah man honestly if i get percs ill just chew em up i mean you can take a max of 4000mgs of acetaminophen a day, you CAN take more just dont make it a habit, Pluss they have 10/350s so that's not too bad. CWE is too much work plus like I said I usually get the roxis or the yellow mexican 40mg ocs

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
People should post what drugs they like to use and why. Im especially interested in those who favour the use of prescription drugs like oxy and shyt.

Wait is this sarcasm? Cause I been trying to make a drug thread...shyt, weed included. Trade info, what to take and what not to take, maybe save a few lives (lol) or at least a bad night. I feel like it'd be shot down quick though.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Ive always told myself weed/alcohol would be the only drugs I have but lately I've been wanting to try coke one time, I'd prolly p*ssy out if a line was in front of me though

Daps
For me its the routine...rollin a blunt before work...gettin off and :smoker::smoker::smoker: Just found out I have a lil girl on the way so I gotta cut back my kush expenses :why::ufdup::merchant::lawd::snoop::why::manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Ive always told myself weed/alcohol would be the only drugs I have but lately I've been wanting to try coke one time, I'd prolly p*ssy out if a line was in front of me though

I'm not the best person to give drug advice but a lot of my friends who were never addicted to anything like me have a motto: "try anything once" (within reason of course, dont try heroin,crack,meth,etc.) WE NEED A DRUG THREAD IN TLR

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
haven't smoked for about 10 years...

i still dream about it once every so often.

movies, music and video games are not the same, ain't gonna lie.

U ain't lying.

I f*cking miss that. I used to get high as f*ck and watch movies or play video games and was like :ahh:

Movies are so much better when u watch them high, same goes for music and video games.