Quitting weed is tough as ****..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also quit a 120mg a day oxy addiction myself too.

:huhldup:

damn. i've seen oxy destroy the lives of several people i went to school with. they never did coke or heron, but they tried that oxy, and the shyt grabbed them like deebo. never let go. one of them is doing a 10 year bid for robbing banks to feed his habit. how'd you quit?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thers nothing in weed that makes it addictive. theres no nocotine or any other agent. its more of a habit. anything that you acustomed to doing can become a habit that its hard to break. its like cursing. that is a habit. your just used to doing it. doesnt mean its addictive.

:yeshrug:

I personally dont consider weed addictive. I decided to stop because my brain must be sharp at all times.

I also noticed then while I was high. I felt down and depressed :wtf: then once the high was done I felt better and back to normal :win: really made no sense to continue

hmm..i never felt depressed when high. exact opposite. now that i'm not smoking, i feel depressed as shyt. but i will say that while weed might be addictive, it definitely can be abused. i look at those chief keef videos and see these teenagers..kids who are 16..17..smoking blunt after blunt. nah, that shyt is fukking them up hard. that's probably why a lot of them act like that. their brains aren't even fully formed, yet they're puffing like the magic dragon.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
The first week is the hardest because of the difficulty sleeping. Just don't take any naps or anything and in a few days you'll be so tired you'll start sleeping fine.

It was weird having dreams again once I stopped smoking like the four years I was a regular smoker for I must have slept so deeply I never remembered my dreams. Took me a while to get used to the dreams again.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i just take tolerance breaks. i smoke with my fam and distancing myself from them is :comeon:. i dont drink often and i quit cigarettes finally so weed is all i got for vices. the only thing i would quit for is if a job required it. and god help me if i have to do that cause i dont want to start back with cigs and heavy drinking :scusthov:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
shyt I can't quit till I move out. Everyone at my house smokes weed. Then with the shops around shyts like going to 7-11 and it's so cheap even the best is cheap (at least to me)

I've been smoking since I was 12 (21 now) and can't really stop. I get so irritated and annoyed once three days have passed. My sex drive goes up like crazy and I'm not trying to have kids or think about sex all day :why:. I want to stop and get my life in order since I just beat this case and am ready for new things but when I drink I gotta smoke and when I smoke I gotta drink. :snoop:

:russ: you sound like my cousin. he stayed out there in sacramento for a while with our uncle and that nikka would try and FORCE his ass to smoke on some training day type shyt. just bust in his room while he sleep and shyt like

cousin: :zzz:
unc: *taps violently & puts blunt in front of face* "hit this :myman:"

cousin: ":what: i'm tryna sleep nikka"
unc: "HIT THIS :birdman: :aicmon:"

cousin: :why:

Daps
Reppin
It's not that hard. I just quit myself. Granted I only did it for a short period of time (~3 years).

I just stopped thinking about it. Deleted all the numbers of my dealer. Told friends and smoke buddies not to call me to smoke up with them and if they wanna keep my friendship they will respect my decision.

So it's been no problem for me at all. I think about it yeah and there are sometimes I wanna smoke but you have to fight it. I thought quitting can be tough but it was easier than I thought it would be.

I haven't seen any difference however compared to when I was getting high. I'm hoping the cell damage is reversible.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
:russ: you sound like my cousin. he stayed out there in sacramento for a while with our uncle and that nikka would try and FORCE his ass to smoke on some training day type shyt. just bust in his room while he sleep and shyt like

cousin: :zzz:
unc: *taps violently* "hit this :myman:"

cousin: ":what: i'm tryna sleep nikka:"
unc: "HIT THIS :birdman: :aicmon:"

cousin: :why:

my family looks at me like i blasphemed if i turn down a blunt.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah its addictive. i can't really function without thinkin bout it. i stop weeks at a time when i go on vacay and stuff. but when i'm home and have access.

i smoke all the damn time.

i know i should quit. but i really don't want too.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:huhldup:

damn. i've seen oxy destroy the lives of several people i went to school with. they never did coke or heron, but they tried that oxy, and the shyt grabbed them like deebo. never let go. one of them is doing a 10 year bid for robbing banks to feed his habit. how'd you quit?

I've seen it destroy many, many, many lives. This was when it first started poppin (no pun intended) so like 2008/9. I mean people have been abusing oxy for years but it didn't get that big til then. It's so addicting because to me it is just pure happiness, like a hug from a big friendly bear under an electric blanket.

But I got off of them by taking suboxone (kinda like methadone/bupes but with an added element called naloxene...could go into it but don't wanna bore you with drug talk). Basically I bought 5 and would take one a day, then half a day then a quarter a day, then smaller and smaller and weaned myself off. That and the help of my amazing girl and friends who were tired of seeing me being a junkie.

I quit weed.......but now I'm hooked on them cigarettes which are worse.

Not really unless you're vaping or using a bong at least. Find a source that's not an obvious pro-marijuana site. It's just logic...if you burn something and inhale the smoke from it can cause lung problems. ESPECIALLY if you're smoking blunts...you may as well smoke 3 cigarettes. On the same note the government doesn't really allow too many marijuana studies so it's under-researched and we don't truly know that much"