Quitting weed is tough as ****..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To prove to yourself that you can? :ld:

I have been able to quit for short periods of time, to get a job or something. But I just can't see the benefits in saying I'm gonna quit smoking weed forever. I'm educated and employed, my family is happy and confortable, and I like to smoke a blunt everyday when I get home from work. I just Don't see why I should stop smoking.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I have been able to quit for short periods of time, to get a job or something. But I just can't see the benefits in saying I'm gonna quit smoking weed forever. I'm educated and employed, my family is happy and confortable, and I like to smoke a blunt everyday when I get home from work. I just Don't see why I should stop smoking.

You say you can't find the benefits of quiting, then what are the benefits of smoking?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You say you can't find the benefits of quiting, then what are the benefits of smoking?

Its relaxing, it keeps me mello, reduces stress, helps me sleep. And I have IBS and thc is a proven anti-inflammatory so it helps me be more confortable with my painful condition.

All in all it makes me feel good

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been trying to quit a long time..but i cant...nothing else to do..ill just b bored

then ill get so bored ill wish i had kush...

a non active person cant quit that easy

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Can't relate. Mind you, I'm not a daily smoker maybe once a week on average. I can go a long time without smoking weed. The first time I did it in 2012 I hadnt for a year or so. Its just something I do for fun, I don't depend on it thankfully.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Can't relate. Mind you, I'm not a daily smoker maybe once a week on average. I can go a long time without smoking weed. The first time I did it in 2012 I hadnt for a year or so. Its just something I do for fun, I don't depend on it thankfully.

It's nice to have control over it instead of the other way around. I got a boy who can sit on an ounce for months. :wow:

I can stop when I want. Longest I went between blunts was a year and a half. But the only way for me to stop is to be out of weed and just not buy anymore. If I cop an ounce I'ma keep smoking til it's gone.

If I can go a week without smoking while having something on deck, I will have arrived. :lawd:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I take tolerance/detox breaks every now and then, usually about 3-6 weeks. Longest I ever went without weed was a year and a half. I think I'll start another T break after this weekend, I got some important stuff coming up to focus on.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
shyt I can't quit till I move out. Everyone at my house smokes weed. Then with the shops around shyts like going to 7-11 and it's so cheap even the best is cheap (at least to me)

I've been smoking since I was 12 (21 now) and can't really stop. I get so irritated and annoyed once three days have passed. My sex drive goes up like crazy and I'm not trying to have kids or think about sex all day :why:. I want to stop and get my life in order since I just beat this case and am ready for new things but when I drink I gotta smoke and when I smoke I gotta drink. :snoop:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
quitting weed is hard cuz its a social thing

ure gonna have to find a new activity

might have to replace some of ur friends

i suggest going hard with healthy eating and exercising, itll place what ure doing in context

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
thanks for the support, brehs. won't front. i'm quitting cuz my regular dude got locked, and other dudes around here only fukk with reggie bush. i'm straight with that. i figured i might as well just use this opportunity to take a break.

Theres always ways around that breh, the net a is a big place. :whoo:

I've quit several times (3+ months) and come back to it when I feel like it, as stated by others you have to change your social circle and find other activities, I do the same activities but I just dont smoke while doing them :yeshrug:

Another thing I havent seen mentioned is music.. Some rappers I dont even wanna listen to when im detoxing bcuz I might hear a vivid description of gettin lifted and be like :ooh: :krs: *puts in the order for some kill*
Working out helps a lot.​

It's nice to have control over it instead of the other way around. I got a boy who can sit on an ounce for months. :wow:

I can stop when I want. Longest I went between blunts was a year and a half. But the only way for me to stop is to be out of weed and just not buy anymore. If I cop an ounce I'ma keep smoking til it's gone.

If I can go a week without smoking while having something on deck, I will have arrived. :lawd:

Chuuuurch :ohlawd:

If I make the decision to quit, its when I run out.. Picture me havin a quarter left and just throwin it out :rudy:
If anything I'll just blow thru the quarter as fast as possible and then be done with it. I just started back up recently but I went from April 22 of this year til about a month ago without smoking, but on that 22nd :whew: I think me and 3 friends blew thru a qp that weekend.​

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another thing I havent seen mentioned is music.. Some rappers I dont even wanna listen to when im detoxing bcuz I might hear a vivid description of gettin lifted and be like :ooh: :krs: *puts in the order for some kill*
Working out helps a lot.​

real talk. i'm definitely going to play a lot less of currency and acts like that.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
People quit weed? I thought you just didn't have money for it one week then forgot to go back again :wtf: