Quit drinking six weeks ago. What is there to do on weekends?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Been goin to my old bars, pool halls, and clubs but sober that shyt is BORING. Ideas?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
hitting parks, movies, and things of that nature. maybe going fishing if you got a lake near you... working on a talent like drawing, etc.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Depends on where you are but
Bowling
Museums (if you're into that)
Fine dining
Events
Live Music
Sports
Theme Parks
etc

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Been goin to my old bars, pool halls, and clubs but sober that shyt is BORING. Ideas?

Hit up LivingSocial.com and see what kinda events they got happening in your area.

Do some community service. It's a good way to make new people (who aren't all scumbags) and do something positive with your time.

Try starting up a small business or take on a part-time job.

Do something creative like write a book, make some music, artwork, etc.

Start up some home improvement project

Pursue your passion, whatever it is.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
i smoke.. i will be quitting soon....

YOU dont nedd drurs or any of that shyt breh/// STAY STRONG

IM AN ALCOHOLIC/ADDICT..... it all started in HS "partying" its an demon breh.... were better than that.. were STRONGER THAN THAT... just prove it to yourself... its IN YOU.. once you REALIZE how miuich stronger you AARE THAN THE TEMPTATIONS. its in CONTROL... YOUR IN CONTROL.. OF YOUR OWN LIFE.... seems petty but i know its HARD ive been through it and still go through IT.. EVRY DAY....

i hav been to AA// was homeless for almost 2yrs.....

and multile drug programs... i am a diagnosed SCHIZOPHRENIC.. ive done it all... stay POSITIVE its the only way..sounds CORNY... but hope TRIUMPHS over ANYTHING.. ANYTHING>>>...... light.love,hope......