Anyone quit smoking by vaping?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Quit smoking one toxic to smoke another form for toxic brehs.
:beli:

Just quit smoking that shyt overall.

I'm not trying to be on my high horse. I smoke hookahs every now and then.
Hookah just vaping with extra steps tho :pachaha:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Hookah just vaping with extra steps tho :pachaha:

I probably smoke hookah twice a month.

I use to smoke them black n milds about 15 years ago. I hated how it made me feel on the bball court. Went cold turkey and haven't looked back since.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I probably smoke hookah twice a month.

I use to smoke them black n milds about 15 years ago. I hated how it made me feel on the bball court. Went cold turkey and haven't looked back since.
Yeah, see, I been at least a pack a day on average for twenty years. I quit briefly but only a couple months like mid 2000s. I've gone days here and there the last couple of months so I think I'm about ready to drop it for good.

I quit cigs 15 years ago by vaping. The 3rd day I woke up expecting the normal morning cough and it wasn't there. Never looked back, I was amazed. Now I order a gallon of nicotine and a bunch of flavors to mix into it. It's waaaaaayyy cheaper.

Someone got me a whole vape set up and I was about to get into my mad scientist bag lol. For now I'm just using this disposable GEEK bar, which is getting the job done.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've never smoked cigarettes because them shyts are gross

But as far as trees, I only roll Js on special occasions, and that goes double for blunts.

Otherwise I use the Storz and Bickel Mighty.

Best weed investment I've ever made

Occasionally I'll cop a live resin or diamonds cart but that's a rarity and mostly as emergency rations or for when I'm traveling.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
the metal in ya lungs commercials convinced me to quit permanently :lolbron:

ITS METAL IN YA LUNGS! :damn: YA LUNGS BREHS YA LUNGS!
giphy.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I quit cigs 15 years ago by vaping. The 3rd day I woke up expecting the normal morning cough and it wasn't there. Never looked back, I was amazed. Now I order a gallon of nicotine and a bunch of flavors to mix into it. It's waaaaaayyy cheaper.
If you're a fetus, you really shouldn't be using nicotine in any form, breh
full

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never smoked cigarettes because them shyts are gross

But as far as trees, I only roll Js on special occasions, and that goes double for blunts.

Otherwise I use the Storz and Bickel Mighty.

Best weed investment I've ever made

Occasionally I'll cop a live resin or diamonds cart but that's a rarity and mostly as emergency rations or for when I'm traveling.
That mighty is the truth:ohlawd:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That mighty is the truth:ohlawd:
I used to have a Pax for a long time and then when I went to Amsterdam in 2019, one of the budtenders put me on

The best coffee shops over there keep the Volcano on deck and not the one with the bag, the one with the tube.

Dude told me... get the Mighty

You'll save money on roll ups, you'll use waaaaaay less weed and it's better for your lungs.

Plus you get to enjoy the weed more...if you're smoking good weed and not some trash sprayed with terpenes, you want to vape your shyt.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to have a Pax for a long time and then when I went to Amsterdam in 2019, one of the budtenders put me on

The best coffee shops over there keep the Volcano on deck and not the one with the bag, the one with the tube.

Dude told me... get the Mighty

You'll save money on roll ups, you'll use waaaaaay less weed and it's better for your lungs.

Plus you get to enjoy the weed more...if you're smoking good weed and not some trash sprayed with terpenes, you want to vape your shyt.
Totally right, I have so much avb (already vaped bud) making edibles, tinctures it's almost a cheat code .....

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I hear mixed opinions on this. So far I'm like :yeshrug: because this is way less money, flavored, and I don't have to make goofy errands to whatever store just for poison.

Been cutting back on all my vices this year. Been six weeks without blow. Dont really do weed except occasionally so that's kinda whatever. Drinking been a struggle but I'm making a lot of progress. But I digress.

Is there anything you did in particular that helped? Did you eventually give up vaping, too?
looking back at it it did help. Buying the vape oils/flavors got tiring and sucking on an electric box felt weird :dame:

do what you gotta do to stop smoking, you only have 1 life!