Anyone quit smoking by vaping?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/9
Psilocybin (mushrooms) is the most effective known smoking addiction treatment only because people literally “suddenly realized how stupid” smoking is, no other reason given, 80% success rate.

2/9
The universally important implication here is that:

Feeling something is much more effective than knowing something.

Any appeal to reason with fail vs. appeal to emotions.

Apply this hack at your own discretion.

3/9
Spinoza in his “Ethics" also deduces the power of emotions over reason:

"An emotion can only be controlled or destroyed by another emotion contrary thereto, and with more power for controlling emotion, than the emotion which is to be controlled."

Spinoza is making a case that

4/9
To answer serious questions on the psilocybin topic, I can recommend the book “How to Change Your Mind” by Michael Pollan.

5/9
Really??

6/9
There is no physical habit disruption. It’s a perception disruption.

7/9
The legitimate medical applications of this have been known since almost 10 years ago (best available treatment for depression etc.) but yes it’s much easier to weaponize the stigma than risk running yourself out of “let me have you ruminate over everything that’s wrong with you

8/9
High

9/9
I can recommend the book How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan, article was based on it

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GSNALfSbkAAvKaz.jpg

GSNALetXQAAyv7v.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cut the Newports in 2018 and haven't touched a cig since. I switched to the Juul vape that had cartridges, then the government killed the flavors so I switched to the disposable flavored vapes.

All of the Lemon Cherry vapes are 🔥

Edit: To OP, I never picked up a square again after I discovered the vapes