Quit drinking six weeks ago. What is there to do on weekends?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything else is open to u fam.

Being hung over on sat/sun feels like a waste, specially on da summa when u could be outside enjoying the prks, community events, runnin day game on women, driving a bike, do recreational stuff with pets, build a sweet cake, adsadera.

who says you can't drink and without being hungover the next day?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Everything else is open to u fam.

Being hung over on sat/sun feels like a waste, specially on da summa when u could be outside enjoying the prks, community events, runnin day game on women, driving a bike, do recreational stuff with pets, build a sweet cake, adsadera.

:jawalrus:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm an alcoholic and have been thru the same shyt. it sucks, man. But going back to the bars and shyt you used to be around all the time is like the highway to relapse. fukk is wrong with you son lol. If you're gonna make that change, you have to make a lifestyle change. If that means you have to make some new friends because your old ones are constantly doing the same shyt, then you gotta do what you gotta do to better yourself.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Ghost*Utmost:

Sounds like you're trying to improve yourself. I have fun weekend ideas.

--church
--sports (go play tennis or frisbee or flag football or soccer or golf; join a team)
--date women
--short day trips with friends/fam to beach, 6 Flags, museum, zoo, camping, etc
--take a college course; use weekends for study & HW
--take a 2nd, part time job to occupy your nights & weekends
--car repair & home improvement projects
--read non-fiction books to further educate yourself
--spend time with friends & family members (help Mom cook Sunday dinner, zoo/museum trips with kids, hear stories of old timers)
--volunteer at hospitals or prisons or homeless shelters, coach kids' sports teams, help community

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've had the same problem. last week I drank everyday and blacked out twice, so I decided to take this week off and shyt's been so fukkin boring

ridge

Daps
i thought wifing up would stop me from drinking

hasnt worked for almost 4 months now :snoop:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never got this "philosophy". Do ya'll nikkas not know how or are unable to do the same things you do when drinking w/o actually drinking or something? Or is drinking in itself the only actual thing that ya do?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never got this "philosophy". Do ya'll nikkas not know how or are unable to do the same things you do when drinking w/o actually drinking or something? Or is drinking in itself the only actual thing that ya do?

honestly ppl are boring as fukk

you need a vice like alcohol to deal with muhfukkas
I cant drink like that cause vodka have me forgettin shyt but I think tru_mac's answer is prolly what most feel

Alotta ppl dont got the patience to deal with or entertain muhfukkas unless they gotta buzz whether it be liquor/weed