Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I agree with this. It's like Teddy Pendergrass... People shytted on him, because he was getting head from a tranny when he crashed his whip and got paralyzed... Nikka! This nikka had endless hoes. He had female-only concerts, and every sista wanting to fukk.
He probably was bored with puzzy :yeshrug:.
Bored w p*ssy:camby:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
How do y’all Coli brehs feel knowing so many of your heroes were gay or pedophiles???

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He already did that's why it's funny when old heads try to blame this generations for all the sus trends in the industry. A lot of they legends getting exposed as fruit loops.

I used to listen to alot of Pryor albums when I was younger and on some of the more obscure/rare/small record label ones like the first Youtube link you posted he's got jokes about

"f*ckin' f*ggots":snoop::why:
-also seen Paul Mooney in LAX a couple of times and dude was flaming gay:hhh:

Last edited:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Which part are people shocked about? It's been known Pryor dabbled in gay shyt. Some have even posted videos of him talking about it in his comedy. As for Marvin, his dad was a crossdresser and I think he abused Marvin as well. We already know Marvin used to be into that cuckold shyt.

its amazing that people are shocked by any of this. im more shocked brando is gay

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lmao... i mean....:deadmanny:
The way they are nonchalantly saying this shyt.....
"...U'd fukk a radiator.." lol
Man.... i wish i was born back then

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

Nope I'm not reading this shyt:hubie:

Quincy tripping:beli:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That, and just living in excess. Same with Puffy, Puffy probably has had sex with so many women, so many multiple women, so many times. shyt is just old. You got to try some new shyt just for it to be a new experience. nikka probably need it to be Cassie, two big ass brolic dudes in clown make up, and a nature cd of orchas giving birth in the background just for it to barely move.

Nah breh, shyt don't work like that. There are multiple, heterosexual scenarios one could exploit if you're bored of regular fukking.

If you're outchea fukking dudes, you a straight up homo.

:dame: