Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The “everything was going fine but now she said she love me” shyt need to stop. :gucci:

Play relationship and then get surprised ol girl fall for you after pillow talking and laying up for weeks/months. :skip:

Fellas, if you don’t wanna be in a relationship don’t behave with a woman like your in a relationship. That includes texting all day, hanging out multiple days out of the week, sleeping over, etc,. Even IF you were honest upfront she’s gonna spin her own narrative because your BEHAVIOR doesn’t match.

Behavior don’t lie.
This guy is speaking facts. I've dealt with this. Granted was alright with it progressing to a relationship but shorty found an open condom wrapper and started crying :mjlol: told her while I enjoy spending time with her, I'm still single until I ask you to be my girl. Stop acting like I cheated on you when we never discussed nor implied exclusivity. She came to her senses and agreed And funny enough it worked to my advantage and made her act right and want a nikka more. Women like being with men who get women. It is what it is but yeah. Dates, facetime calls, sleeping over, meeting friends/family. They ALWAYS develop feelings even if they say they're alright with it staying strictly sexually. ALWAYS. Y'all be careful, might end up with a stalker.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
that tweet is insinuating a “date” means a five star restaurant.

Ice cream, walk in the park, coffee, y’all sitting in the car just chatting, heading to the mall — that falls into the date category for me.

I’ll go out on a limb and say a majority of men in dating have received sex through simple in-public interactions.. that other shyt is overcompensation
ill double down and say that dating in general (regardless of what you want) shouldnt really be in a five star restaurant unless youve established a repour with a chic and see yourself going somewhere.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

wild quote but he has a bit of truth to it

I've literally gone on dates that only involved going for a walk, or a coffee and it led to sex and im sure alot of yall have done the same :russ:

That’s what some of us have been pushing in this thread this year. :russ:

Walk/Coffee first, maybe smash. I want to know I can enjoy a woman’s company without having to spend money and that’s she's also into that mindset.

And dinner once you know the chick is actually someone you’d like to spend time with.

All this spending money on a woman who may not be worth your time needs to be deaded.

I used to do the first date dinner and yeah for the most part I’d still smash first night. But its a waste of money truth be told.

Especially if you're only seeing a woman once.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
That’s what some of us have been pushing in this thread this year. :russ:

Walk/Coffee first, maybe smash. I want to know I can enjoy a woman’s company without having to spend money and that’s she's also into that mindset.

And dinner once you know the chick is actually someone you’d like to spend time with.

All this spending money on a woman who may not be worth your time needs to be deaded.

I used to do the first date dinner and yeah for the most part I’d still smash first night. But its a waste of money truth be told.

Especially if you're only seeing a woman once.
love it :banderas:

tbh the whole spending money thing is flat out propaganda women pushed in their 20s lmao

When I did that shyt in my 20s I NEVER smashed or it led to a relationship. My ex however; we went for ice cream for first date and some of them afterwards were parks n shyt

When we started really dating, we went to movies, restos, events etc. and at that point I done fell in love :russ:

Now that im in my 30s, sex has strictly been after coffee, a walk, a bar where shorty didnt even order, my car for a smoke etc. Whatever broke and artisanal bullshyt i can think of, thats been my usual first 2 date ideas lately

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If you were trying to convey that you just want to find someone you can have fun with and if everything goes well, you're open to take things further, you fumbled.

If you only want something casual and she is not on the same page as you, then she might've saved you a lot of trouble by being so direct. You could play along just to get some buns, and some brehs on here will give you that advice, but IMO it's pathetic to compromise your integrity as a man and be deceptive for p*ssy, when there are countless women who are on the same page as you.

It's why I respect @VertigoKnight approach. Only deal with women who want the same thing as you and who are compatible with your lifestyle.

No point overcomplicating things. This shyt is not supposed to be rocket science.

Thank you breh :salute:

We as men need to be upfront with what we’re seeking. Yeah some chicks will not want the same and that is their right to bail.

But better that than lying to a woman and creating another bitter broad some other guy is going to have to deal with.

I said it before but women will respect upfront intentions over trying to bullshyt them.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The few times in my life where I did the "spend money on dinner/drinks the first couple of dates" was when I was coming out of LTR and my divorce. They got me when I was at a low point and rusty so the scarcity mentality was deep: "oh shyt I just got divorced but this chick is giving me vibes, I'm in!"

Narrator: he was not in.

All that spending led nowhere. They got their nice meals, drinks, and my time for free and were promptly gone with the wind. I could have set that money on fire or blew it on bullshyt, the outcome would have been the same. Meanwhile when I was on my selfish "this is what I'm doing" tip, they stayed on my phone and more importantly, on my dikk.

This is what I'm doing: "Today, I'm going to the beach with my peoples and then at night gonna check out a DJ. You're welcome to join at anytime. Peace"
That's it. Get with the program or not, your choice. We all know if she's into you she'll move heaven and earth to see you and won't even bring up money. No need to spend on anyone that's not your official GF or wife.

"I got no game it's just some bytches understand my story"

:ahh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Congrats breh.

But you be real careful with that "love of my life" talk we all thought that at some point :russ:

Best we can do is enjoy someone until the day they change up.

You know the crazy thing is?

I was always the one to change up/bounce first!

Then, like you said, found someone i wanted to be with (this during covid)... was extremely faithful to her and turns out she was responding to her dms and the dude that did... ended up being her main right after we broke up (guess she already checked out and had a rebound in there like ferg... ASAP!).

Karma always wins.

This time around...

Best I can do is stay committed and hope momma from up above watches over me and finally brought me a good one.

And Yeah, i know... just enjoy it while it lasts. Funny thing is that she said that to me recently (and it triggered me something negative and my covid ex said the same thing and look how that turned out. lol.).

So far so good.

I see her next weeknd (we meet up in portland for a lover's retreat).

"Soledad..."

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
screenshot_20220929-01cfqm.jpg

On Feeld the text in your profile will either help or hinder you. I get a lot of likes because of the way mine is setup.

I mainly like D/s (dom and sub) situations but you really have to stress that aftercare (i.e a chill come down) after sex is an important part of how you conduct yourself. How much kink lingo do you know?

A lot of guys make the mistake of thinking that became it's primarily a sex app that it's going to be easy.

I know guys who have been on feeld for months and haven't got a single like. When they show me it's because they've set there's up as a basic looking to fukk profile.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I stop feeling sorry for myself and what transpired during the last few months of my last relationship. Did I hurt her? Yes - but neither of us went into a relationship with the intent to hurt one another. At one point I thought I could marry my ex but incompatibilities made it apparent that we weren't the right match for a long term relationship. Better to learn that after being together almost four years than being married to that person.

I still love and care about her, but after a little over two months of not talking to her I'm for the most part at peace with everything. We both tried our best to care, love one another, and fulfill each other's needs. We both fell short in one way or another. We're human and infallible. I've forgiven myself a bit but I also know my character flaws and am more honest in them.

I'm still not ready to "date" and far from being emotionally ready enough to be in another relationship. I've met a few girls on drinks here and there which was very casual. As far as being desirous of sex... somewhat. My mind and heart is still healing.

My personal and professional life are hitting momentous strides. I'm socializing, doing activities that I enjoy and give me fulfillment, meeting interesting people. Recently I was nominated in my city for an award for Most Influential Technologist for a Black Business Bureau here. I went to get some new professional headshots and they made me look and feel good! My work caught wind of this nomination and I'm going on a podcast for my company which will help my brand. I'm doing more product demos in my role, getting more comfortable with that also.

All in all I'm keeping busy and being purpose driven. Onward and upward.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps

wild quote but he has a bit of truth to it

I've literally gone on dates that only involved going for a walk, or a coffee and it led to sex and im sure alot of yall have done the same :russ:

yes, we've all done it, but this mindset is low vibrational

that's how to keep yourself dealing with hoes then be shocked they're hoes