Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Yep just ask them why their body count is that high of a Number they'll always say "I was in a bad place" or "I was immature/ I hurt people back then" ....But it's never "I just love to fukk"

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I’m definitely sensing the pendulum shift getting into my early 30s, these chicks at my job shooting they shots at me heavy lately for some reason. I ain’t tryna date no women I work with tho, most these chicks be single moms:beli:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m definitely sensing the pendulum shift getting into my early 30s, these chicks at my job shooting they shots at me heavy lately for some reason. I ain’t tryna date no women I work with tho, most these chicks be single moms:beli:

30s is when the leverage switches if you handled business. The easy sex is from damaged women though when it comes to older chicks (over 25). Then you got the danger zone chicks who are stubborn and still holding out hope and are a headache because they don't offer much but demand the world lol (you soon see why no man wants them).

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
30s is when the leverage switches if you handled business. The easy sex is from damaged women though when it comes to older chicks (over 25). Then you got the danger zone chicks who are stubborn and still holding out hope and are a headache because they don't offer much but demand the world lol (you soon see why no man wants them).
I’m like the youngest dude in my department (32) but I also look like a guy still in his 20’s physically. Some of these women are around my mama’s age and probably see their sons in me (I’ve been told) But alot of these chicks love to be flirty and find reasons to touch me/get my attention, not complaining about it, I just try to use it to my benefit. I’ve gotten free food, gift cards etc.

One girl who I’ve interacted with occasionally over the past two years showed no choosing signs until the last week or so when she started putting the full court press on me and asked me if I have a girl. She’s not really my type or anything and she has a kid so I’m cool off that but she’s steady pursuing.

If they knew how financially well off I was for my age it would be worse

Last edited: