Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Gem that my younger friend is learning the hard way.

There is no such thing as a track record when it comes to women. All that matters is how they feel about you in a present moment. Doesnt matter what you did a week ago, over the course of the last year etc. If you did something that irked them today, no matter how inconsequential or unintentional it was…she gonna have a problem With you

Yup. You can do everything right, you can be invest as much as possible and one day it’s “poof” and they’re gone.

They just forget everything you did. Forget the relationship ever happened

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Lmfao let this be a message to simps.

She still matched with, went out with, fukked and eventually got into a relationship "sexy British man" despite him not adhering to her bullshyt ass prompt.

Women make simps jump through hoops for the opportunity to spend money on them. No shyt none of the men who actually did that got her wet. I bet none of the men who did it got to hit it. Drafting a date resume? A PowerPoint? No man that actually gets women is doing all that:mjlol:

I got a homie coworker of mine who got throated by another coworker of mine within the same day.

Never took her out on no date, nothin extravagant…none of that.

She invited him over and he nutted in her mouth.

Me and that female also know each other and are cool…and the other day we were talkin about online dating/dating and i kid you not…she said nikkas be doin the most. And said she will see if a nikka is “worthy” enough or “qualifies” for her.

And in my head i was like…:mjlol:

Fellas, if you ain’t in that first category…step aside from dating and focus on improving your life in all aspects.

A woman has to lust & want you. Everything else is bullshyt.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Yup. You can do everything right, you can be invest as much as possible and one day it’s “poof” and they’re gone.

I read Way of the Superior Man atleast once a year it explains man vs woman nature. Women only feel in the moment. It's no yesterday. It's no tomorrow. Men are more 3d dimensional.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

It is what it is. What can you do?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I got a homie coworker of mine who got throated by another coworker of mine within the same day.

Never took her out on no date, nothin extravagant…none of that.

She invited him over and he nutted in her mouth.

Me and that female also know each other and are cool…and the other day we were talkin about online dating/dating and i kid you not…she said nikkas be doin the most. And said she will see if a nikka is “worthy” enough or “qualifies” for her.

And in my head i was like…:mjlol:

Fellas, if you ain’t in that first category…step aside from dating and focus on improving your life in all aspects.

A woman has to lust & want you. Everything else is bullshyt.

Yeeeppp. If she not jumping on my bones. I don’t want it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup and then to the next guy they date you were the worst bf. I remember dating chicks and they'd tell me their ex was as bad as satan and id ask how long they were together and it was always a year or more. But yet I'd do everything right and a few months in we need to talk or they weren't happy. Let em rot I say

When I look back at some relationships I had I wish I could go back and give myself a big slap.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Usually when that happens, I pretty much know when to move on as that's their way of saying, "I'm not interested".
People always say not to have an ego when dating but I do lol.

I don't double text.
I'm not hitting her up no more.

On to the next one :yeshrug:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
People always say not to have an ego when dating but I do lol.

I don't double text.
I'm not hitting her up no more.

On to the next one :yeshrug:
Everyone got an ego, it's just that one side (doesn't matter on the gender) wants to keep theirs, but wants the other to drop. It's a dirty game that doesn't have "morals".