Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why some of the women my age always eating out at restaurants? It's like eating is a hobby for these bytches :flabbynsick:

Everytime I see their Snapchat they at some expensive restaurant filling themselves with carbs

cause these bytches can't cook lol bytches be saying they want a man who can cook. Take these hoes p*ssy away and they literally serve us no purpose at this rate because they were raised to not contribute to society if we are being real.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Crazy update (sorta) Girl was saying harassment, stalking etc which got thrown out initially. But one of the dudes I was in a gym group with done switched up. Jus changed sides and even started posting my instagram stories to her crew saying it was about her.

It was about my dead cousin. :francis: .shyts a real struggle to not put hands, feet and a fukking knife through someone right now. Won't hold you.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Went to a live music venue last night, a lot of women there who were married or have a boyfriend, but they were there with some other dude
:francis: kissing and everything. Some showed up with some fukkboy, it be the same few dudes running through these chicks

I'm definitely gonna stay single and just keep things casual