Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
what if you dont like the women that's into you?

i like bytches that look like this

hSPiEV6.jpeg

but the bytches that like me look like this

F9nxFYhXgAAyOeh

E8bc23dXsAQ27uZ

now it's either fukk these fat hoes or be ina drought what is a nikka to do?
could be me but 2nd n 3rd chicks are waaaay more fire than the 1st that anorexic shyt wouldn't even get a double take outta me..... I get not everyone likes thick women but callin em fat is crazy, the women pursuing you prolly not even up on those two... but brehs be short n small so I get it

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
could be me but 2nd n 3rd chicks are waaaay more fire than the 1st that anorexic shyt wouldn't even get a double take outta me..... I get not everyone likes thick women but callin em fat is crazy, the women pursuing you prolly not even up on those two... but brehs be short n small so I get it

Poster’s name and post correlation

:lolbron:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

hSPiEV6.jpeg

F9nxFYhXgAAyOeh

E8bc23dXsAQ27uZ

Yeah, keep that heroin junkie looking Becky
:scust:
I will GLADLY take 2 and 3 and smash both of their healthy fat ass pussies into Bolivian
:ohlawd:
FOH

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

It used to be much easier to pull this type of chick.

But in 2024
  • Less Clubs
  • More Online Dating
The other problem with "January Jones" type broads is how you appeal to them.

Most cats after this type of broad, are trying to approach her like some random White Guy - when in fact she doesn't want clean cut from white boys, no matter how tall or how much they make.

White girls are lukewarm on Henry Cavill, but on their knees for his character on The Witcher - Geralt.

Same guy, but the character has edge.

If Tupac was an accountant, Jada would be happy with Will, trust.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It used to be much easier to pull this type of chick.

But in 2024
  • Less Clubs
  • More Online Dating
The other problem with "January Jones" type broads is how you appeal to them.

Most cats after this type of broad, are trying to approach her like some random White Guy - when in fact she doesn't want clean cut from white boys, no matter how tall or how much they make.

White girls are lukewarm on Henry Cavill, but on their knees for his character on The Witcher - Geralt.

Same guy, but the character has edge.

If Tupac was an accountant, Jada would be happy with Will, trust.

Exactly. I’ll also add cac game is different from black game. You need to approach those types differently.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I aint into the strung out white chick look but those women are past "thick" :heh: This is how we get in trouble in first place letting definitions figuratively and literally get stretched beyond recognition. Those are just fat women with generous fat deposits.. if you close to 200 pounds or wayy past it, hard to say.. They got curves but they plus size breh.. We know how this movie ends there was a thread on here where chick BLEW up beyond recognition.. High chance same would happen, them chicks are teetering on edge of no return..

Exactly. I’ll also add cac game is different from black game. You need to approach those types differently.
Get in different social circles, they open up when they get familiar. ALOT of curiosity, got to use proximity in social groups to open the door. Then your game take over..

Last edited:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
on my kids hoes that look like that be on me and i aint short n small :smugdraper:

yall the type of nikkas that be posting shyt like this on twitter

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

hSPiEV6.jpeg

F9nxFYhXgAAyOeh

E8bc23dXsAQ27uZ

I don’t mind a skinny hippie kinda girl but my guy, you really ain’t fukkin with 2nd pic? :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The dmv is a mfer. These small ass venues…you can see the wrong ex and just have to go home for the night.

Seeing a chick you already smashed n dashed, but now she dressed up on another ngga arm, will have you ready to crash out. Like why didn’t I realize she kinda bad af:bryan: My Blasian fwb got me :sadcam:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This reads like a MAD magazine article :russ:

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is, say "you better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

6. Recognize the small things; they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for pussies and Asian ladies.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words 'Fuck you, ' and grab the other girl's ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can."

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

11. Warm her up when she's cold... but not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, "If you don't stop b!tching about the cold right now, you're going to be b!tching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party's dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order interrupt and say "No, she's not hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts... and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

21. Give her the LOOK, when ever yall dance.

22. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

23. Remember her birthday, but don't get her anything. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

24. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then next time you know she's coming over on a trash day leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much, but I think it's funny.

25. If she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will ensure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited. Now don't call. That's also quite funny!

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Women wants a man to lead and take charge so they don’t have to think. No disrespect but women really are like kids and pets. Plus if she doesn’t have to think she can focus on being feminem and submissive to you.

Men want a submissive women but aren’t bringing the right things to the table. Leading women kinda sucks and it takes effort. That’s why when you find a good one stick with them.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
These broads got some damn nerve

Click to see the full pics. These hoes are crazy these days. My bro sent me this, these women got to be stopped.

Who is enabling this kinda behavior from them.