Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm feeling the headshot.

But all the rest....she's not really bargaining from a position of power...
Man you overrating her, she look like a Bruce Bowen or some shyt. Her face a little too strong to be doing all that even with make up on.

Lol I would have replied back "how much"?
Might as well lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That’s a 5.
Attitude - 1

:huhldup:

see these apps have these girls so bigheaded. Just because they sign in and have 100 likes they think they really are all that. Look wise this is an avg looking chick but her inbox is filled to the brim with simps calling her beautiful, damn ma etc.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
If a chick never shows her teeth in any of her pictures be careful because her grill probably fukked up. At a local event I ran into this chick that I been in touch with online. Dime piece in all her pictures. Finally saw her open her mouth when she laughed.

Her whole front top row of teeth were black or brown and worn down to tiny nubs except one tooth in the middle that hung down like a single fang in her mouth. And the bottom row was throwing up gang signs
:damn: her breath was KICKING LIKE KARATE

jay83

Superstar
Daps
What are some solutions you guys have for being faithful to your main woman?

I’ve noticed when the topic of cheating comes up it’s always
1. Men that cheat are garbage
2. Men aren’t capable of being faithful

But what are no shyt solutions and strategies that keep you faithful to your main woman without bullshyt internet talking points?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

But what are no shyt solutions and strategies that keep you faithful to your main woman without bullshyt internet talking points?
I just don’t

Simple

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If a chick never shows her teeth in any of her pictures be careful because her grill probably fukked up. At a local event I ran into this chick that I been in touch with online. Dime piece in all her pictures. Finally saw her open her mouth when she laughed.

Her whole front top row of teeth were black or brown and worn down to tiny nubs except one tooth in the middle that hung down like a single fang in her mouth. And the bottom row was throwing up gang signs
If they were shaved down like shark teeth, she probably had veneers or something.. if she a dime otherwise that might be an investment for u playa :troll:

Real talk had a boy who built up a chick like that, told me he put like 20k into her (nose job, t*ts, anavar, gym, etc.) put her on the IG track and her followers blew up, became bang spokesmodel, yada yada they touch some Ms.. :ehh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Look up purple pill brothers. They say shyt like the solution is to keep your dikk out of her, focus on building yourself and shyt like that.

Rom Wills talks about that kinda shyt but I don't think that would work for me.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Look up purple pill brothers. They say shyt like the solution is to keep your dikk out of her, focus on building yourself and shyt like that.

Rom Wills talks about that kinda shyt but I don't think that would work for me.
Whut :skip:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

This is the same with a woman with a nice body. If she has a nice figure more than likely she is going to show it off.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Why some of the women my age always eating out at restaurants? It's like eating is a hobby for these bytches :flabbynsick:

Everytime I see their Snapchat they at some expensive restaurant filling themselves with carbs