Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Ahh. This is where is originated from -

Lmfao let this be a message to simps.

She still matched with, went out with, fukked and eventually got into a relationship "sexy British man" despite him not adhering to her bullshyt ass prompt.

Women make simps jump through hoops for the opportunity to spend money on them. No shyt none of the men who actually did that got her wet. I bet none of the men who did it got to hit it. Drafting a date resume? A PowerPoint? No man that actually gets women is doing all that:mjlol:

Daps
She still matched with, went out with, fukked and eventually got into a relationship "sexy British man" despite him not adhering to her bullshyt ass prompt.
This is on point. These women claim to make all "worthy" men have to jump through hoops in order to get with them. Then when some guy comes along way out of their league all pretense goes out the window and they throw away their lists and do whatever is the most convenient for the hot guy.
After they get dumped it is back to the list where you have to wait and see if you will have the opportunity to even see her highness. You have to think as an intelligent guy, "why would I go thru this when you don't make all those others do it?" She seems like a huge waste of time ..... and money.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gem that my younger friend is learning the hard way.

There is no such thing as a track record when it comes to women. All that matters is how they feel about you in a present moment. Doesnt matter what you did a week ago, over the course of the last year etc. If you did something that irked them today, no matter how inconsequential or unintentional it was…she gonna have a problem With you

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

There is no such thing as a track record when it comes to women. All that matters is how they feel about you in a present moment. Doesnt matter what you did a week ago, over the course of the last year etc. If you did something that irked them today, no matter how inconsequential or unintentional it was…she gonna have a problem With you
Yup.

Every man should read "Way Of The Superior Man" pdf can be found for free

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yup its true all of it. I literally remember saving some chicks life, taking her into my home, helping her get a job and at the end of the day I was harassing because I asked for money i lent back

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's an interesting kind of idea there about the nature of relationships and how we evaluate them.

There's a psychological concept called unconditional positive regard/conditional positive regard

1) unconditional (or lets say less conditional) positive regard is an attitude of complete acceptance, whether for yourself or someone else. It is accepting and loving the person for what he/she is. Positive regard is not withdrawn if the person does something wrong or makes a mistake.

2) conditional positive regard: is an attitude of valuing a person only if certain conditions, standards, or expectations are met.

I really try to practice the first one, for all relationships, friends, family, whatever. It feels so much lighter and freeing. That way you always like the people you like and you don't have to worry about all the mundane little details. Whenever you see them, you can just pick up wherever you left off. No litigating old drama.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There's an interesting kind of idea there about the nature of relationships and how we evaluate them.

There's a psychological concept called unconditional positive regard/conditional positive regard

1) unconditional (or lets say less conditional) positive regard is an attitude of complete acceptance, whether for yourself or someone else. It is accepting and loving the person for what he/she is. Positive regard is not withdrawn if the person does something wrong or makes a mistake.

2) conditional positive regard: is an attitude of valuing a person only if certain conditions, standards, or expectations are met.

I really try to practice the first one, for all relationships, friends, family, whatever. It feels so much lighter and freeing. That way you always like the people you like and you don't have to worry about all the mundane little details. Whenever you see them, you can just pick up wherever you left off. No litigating old drama.
only your father, mother, or a relative that’s the closest to you (grandma, gramps, auntie, uncle) will unconditionally love you

everybody else is conditional. Now, how conditional is a spectrum.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
only your father, mother, or a relative that’s the closest to you (grandma, gramps, auntie, uncle) will unconditionally love you

everybody else is conditional. Now, how conditional is a spectrum.

right,

That's what I was alluding to with the "less conditional" phrase

I would say that many people obervationally are VERY conditional about their relationships.