Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
relate to a lot of this lol

I am reasonably methodical about planning, but there's a sweet spot, where if you plan too far in advance, the probability of it getting derailed is high, and if you plan too quick, it's just a longer shot. My boy and I joked one time, saying "if I don't take you, you aren't going" but that was more about high end restaurant spots, not just the local trendy mid range places everyone goes. He told me I invited some girl on a yacht, private just 4 people, and she was like let me check my schedule. Can we do it Friday? Like they would just rearrange the whole plan.

actually trying to hit some spot tonight for dinner that's opening, at like 8:30, which isn't even that late, but a lot of these women are in bed by like 8:00 and wake up at 5. Strippers work Thursday nights mostly.

Yeah bro, if I ask a chick to go on a yacht and she try and reschedule I’m gonna be thinking bytch you dumb. Not only because it’s a yacht but also because it’s me. And I genuinely feel that way. But I do understand everyone can’t always just commit to shyt like that. But fukk that shyt lol.

Im admittedly spoiled as fukk when it comes to women. If I don’t get my way, I’m not tripping, but I’m also like how smh. But if a chick don’t give me any type of resistance and too head over hills for me, I typically don’t be fukking with them like that.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
relate to a lot of this lol

I am reasonably methodical about planning, but there's a sweet spot, where if you plan too far in advance, the probability of it getting derailed is high, and if you plan too quick, it's just a longer shot. My boy (way higher roller than me) and I joked one time, saying "if I don't take you, you aren't going" but that was more about high end restaurant spots, not just the local trendy mid range places everyone goes. He told me I invited some girl on a yacht, private just 4 people, and she was like let me check my schedule. Can we do it Friday? Like they would just rearrange the whole plan.

actually trying to hit some spot tonight for dinner that's opening, at like 8:30, which isn't even that late, but a lot of these women are in bed by like 8:00 and wake up at 5. Strippers work Thursday nights mostly.
Might do a club tour run tonight just to get the weekend popping.. :wow:

Dam now Im mad I didnt get the car washed today instead of tomorrow :snoop:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I tell a bytch take like two days off, we about to go to South Beach. “Oh let me see if I can take off” Naw that shyt dead. bytch you supposed to be on some hell yeah instantly. I swear these hoes be a turn off if they hesitate on any of my playa ass spontaneous plans.

Edit meant to post this in random thoughts: I feel like this thread a support group for nikkas who frustrated with women. I actually love these hoes. They just get on my nerves

lol you ranting about tricking not relationship advice lol

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol you ranting about tricking not relationship advice lol

First off, I’m not ranting ant all. It’s not even that type of party. I’m just talking my shyt for real. And call it what you want brother. If I’m feeling a bytch I’m definitely the type of nikka to be like let’s go somewhere for a weekend or let’s go do this. I just be living my life having fun and will include someone I’m fukking with in it no problem. I’m not out here taking these hoes shopping and shyt. But I ain’t tripping on spending no bread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I was looking to rent a cabin for the weekend for presidents weekend with my new girl. I ask around if anyone knows anyone. my buddy sends me this cabin I said it looks nice it's expensive. He says so and so little sister owns it. I said how can she afford that? She's in her late 20's and I know she doesn't make that much.

He tells me our mutual friend's sister was a side piece to an old rich man with full grown kids. They ended up having a baby together and she took some of them money he gave her to buy an investment property. mind you she's probably like a 6.9 looks and body wise. Women really have it easier than men lmao.
If the goal is strictly money, yea she lucked out 🤷🏾‍♀️

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First off, I’m not ranting ant all. It’s not even that type of party. I’m just talking my shyt for real. And call it what you want brother. If I’m feeling a bytch I’m definitely the type of nikka to be like let’s go somewhere for a weekend or let’s go do this. I just be living my life having fun and will include someone I’m fukking with in it no problem. I’m not out here taking these hoes shopping and shyt. But I ain’t tripping on spending no bread
Tricking is tricking, i’m not saying something is right or wrong im just stating you ranting/venting about tricking in a relationship thread lol

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tricking is tricking, i’m not saying something is right or wrong im just stating you ranting/venting about tricking in a relationship thread lol

First off, this is not a relationship thread. Then, im never in this thread. I literally posted that I mean to post this in the random thoughts thread, and that what it is. Then people responded and i responded back. I’m not sure what type of shyt you on for real.

And brother, if you wanna call it tricking then so be it. I’ve never gotten women by spending money. They either fukk with you or they don’t. If I wanna slide out of town with chic I think is cool, I’m gonna do that. If I wanna go grab some food with a shorty, I’m gonna do that. I wanna go to a game, I’m gonna do that, etc… I really think you confusing me with a nikka that’s out here paying bills or some shyt. But it’s all semantics at the end of the day. It can be tricking if you want it to be

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First off, this is not a relationship thread. Then, im never in this thread. I literally posted that I mean to post this in the random thoughts thread, and that what it is. Then people responded and i responded back. I’m not sure what type of shyt you on for real.

And brother, if you wanna call it tricking then so be it. I’ve never gotten women by spending money. They either fukk with you or they don’t. If I wanna slide out of town with chic I think is cool, I’m gonna do that. If I wanna go grab some food with a shorty, I’m gonna do that. I wanna go to a game, I’m gonna do that, etc… I really think you confusing me with a nikka that’s out here paying bills or some shyt. But it’s all semantics at the end of the day. It can be tricking if you want it to be
Idk why you so upset about tricking

:mjlol:

nikkas too old to not own their behavior then the holier than thou shyt. Ok goodnight

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I tell a bytch take like two days off, we about to go to South Beach. “Oh let me see if I can take off” Naw that shyt dead. bytch you supposed to be on some hell yeah instantly. I swear these hoes be a turn off if they hesitate on any of my playa ass spontaneous plans.

Edit meant to post this in random thoughts: I feel like this thread a support group for nikkas who frustrated with women. I actually love these hoes. They just get on my nerves

Welcome to the club breh :mjgrin:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Yeah bro, if I ask a chick to go on a yacht and she try and reschedule I’m gonna be thinking bytch you dumb. Not only because it’s a yacht but also because it’s me. And I genuinely feel that way. But I do understand everyone can’t always just commit to shyt like that. But fukk that shyt lol.

Im admittedly spoiled as fukk when it comes to women. If I don’t get my way, I’m not tripping, but I’m also like how smh. But if a chick don’t give me any type of resistance and too head over hills for me, I typically don’t be fukking with them like that.

Lol you sound west african.