Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ive met 3 women who been on some female intuition. "I have a dream that you are married and you have a wife at home" :mindblown: or just something that is farther from the truth. Mybe some women do have it or hear from God not discounting that but the ones who have dreams that sound crazy always gets me.
lotta hoes dabble in witch craft. When ever you sense it just chuckle bounce and block.

This why its good to talk to a chick long enough before letting her in your personal space to identify this

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
lotta hoes dabble in witch craft. When ever you sense it just chuckle bounce and block.

This why its good to talk to a chick long enough before letting her in your personal space to identify this
Its Christian ones,"My spirit tells me u have a wife" etc. I rarely let women in. I even avoid the "what do u do" ?. I throw them a crumb of information but I treat these women like they undercover agents :russ:.Any info you give them gets logged in their memory.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

red-flag.gif

Daps
He tells me our mutual friend's sister was a side piece to an old rich man with full grown kids. They ended up having a baby together and she took some of them money he gave her to buy an investment property. mind you she's probably like a 6.9 looks and body wise.
Well they say there is no fool like an old fool.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
He tells me our mutual friend's sister was a side piece to an old rich man with full grown kids. They ended up having a baby together and she took some of them money he gave her to buy an investment property. mind you she's probably like a 6.9 looks and body wise. Women really have it easier than men lmao.

If you're
  • In impeccable shape.
  • A great liar complimenter
  • Willing to date the Oprah type broads (plenty in NY, ATL, Houston, and DC)
  • Certified Back Breaker
You too can start a real estate empire.

I'm a square dude, so I can't imagine taking money from a broad and being good with that.

But there are plenty of pimps, players, macks, hustlers, and hobosexuals etc willing to trade their bodies/their time/their game for dollars.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I tell a bytch take like two days off, we about to go to South Beach. “Oh let me see if I can take off” Naw that shyt dead. bytch you supposed to be on some hell yeah instantly. I swear these hoes be a turn off if they hesitate on any of my playa ass spontaneous plans.

Edit meant to post this in random thoughts: I feel like this thread a support group for nikkas who frustrated with women. I actually love these hoes. They just get on my nerves

Last edited:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I tell a bytch take like two days off, we about to go to South Beach. “Oh let me see if I can take off” Naw that shyt dead. bytch you supposed to be on some hell yeah instantly. I swear these hoes be a turn off if they hesitate on any of my playa ass spontaneous plans.

Edit meant to post this in random thoughts: I feel like this thread a support group for nikkas who frustrated with women. I actually love these hoes. They just get on my nerves
Are you paying for her? I'm not about to take 2 days off in PTO at last minute unless I'm 100% sure of the trip. I need to stack up the PTO for the right trips and not about lose work capital from my boss with a last minute request.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are you paying for her? I'm not about to take 2 days off in PTO at last minute unless I'm 100% sure of the trip. I need to stack up the PTO for the right trips and not about lose work capital from my boss with a last minute request.

Oh yeah for sure I’m paying. Im definitely not about to tell a shorty to come out of town with me and make her buy her own ticket or some shyt. Just come. I’m really the type of dude to hit you on a Wednesday and be like let’s go somewhere out of town for the weekend.

But I don’t work a traditional job and my time more free to move around, so I get it don’t be that easy for them. In my mind you supposed to be motivated to figure it out though and I be legit offended on some bytch you crazy as hell, go fukk with a regular nikka then.

Only thing I’m sensitive to is kids. If chick be like I gotta find a babysitter or the kid with her for the weekend I always tell them the kid they number one priority. It’s actually a turn off if I feel like a woman neglecting they kids for me. I’m just complaining though, shyt don’t be that serious. I just be wanting my way 100% of the time

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh yeah for sure I’m paying. Im definitely not about to tell a shorty to come out of town with me and make her buy her own ticket or some shyt. Just come. I’m really the type of dude to hit you on a Wednesday and be like let’s go somewhere out of town for the weekend.

But I don’t work a traditional job and my time more free to move around, so I get it don’t be that easy for them. In my mind you supposed to be motivated to figure it out though and I be legit offended on some bytch you crazy as hell, go fukk with a regular nikka then.

Only thing I’m sensitive to is kids. If chick be like I gotta find a babysitter or the kid with her for the weekend I always tell them the kid they number one priority. It’s actually a turn off if I feel like a woman neglecting they kids for me. I’m just complaining though, shyt don’t be that serious. I just be wanting my way 100% of the time

relate to a lot of this lol

I am reasonably methodical about planning, but there's a sweet spot, where if you plan too far in advance, the probability of it getting derailed is high, and if you plan too quick, it's just a longer shot. My boy (way higher roller than me) and I joked one time, saying "if I don't take you, you aren't going" but that was more about high end restaurant spots, not just the local trendy mid range places everyone goes. He told me I invited some girl on a yacht, private just 4 people, and she was like let me check my schedule. Can we do it Friday? Like they would just rearrange the whole plan.

actually trying to hit some spot tonight for dinner that's opening, at like 8:30, which isn't even that late, but a lot of these women are in bed by like 8:00 and wake up at 5. Strippers work Thursday nights mostly.

Last edited:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel you, but you're ruling out civilians and limiting yourself to strippers and only fans type chicks.

I generally don’t care what a women does for a living but I definitely don’t have a roster full of strippers lol. Shorty I was talking about works regular job at this office center in a building I used to live in. shyt she met me being on that shyt. Saw her a few times, asked everyone in the building what she was on. Then popped in one day like fukk this shyt take the rest of the day off. She like I can’t. But that’s my old building so I tell her go get her boss. I know this nikka and he cool as fukk. Ask him how much I need to pay him for her to have the rest off the day off. He laugh and shyt and just let her leave for a few hours cause he fukk with me.

I’m actually busy as fukk but with way more freedom of movement and time than the average person, if that makes sense.