Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Met some chick yesterday who’s into anime, does cosplay at comic con, and does online gaming.

Anybody ever dealt with these type of chicks?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Met some chick yesterday who’s into anime, does cosplay at comic con, and does online gaming.

Anybody ever dealt with these type of chicks?

Everytime I dealt with a chick that was into what I was into OR some full of dudes type activity - it became a strain.

Just know what you're getting into, and how important it is to her.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I dealt with a chick that was into what I was into OR some full of dudes type activity - it became a strain.

Just know what you're getting into, and how important it is to her.

Yeah I don’t play video games and the only anime I’ve ever watched was dragon ball z if that even counts. She had on a jacket so couldn’t she was she was really working with physically but I’ve never dealt with this type of chick and don’t run in these type of circles.

I straight up told her I have no idea these anime shows you talking about nor do I really care. I know street fighter and mortal kombat characters and that’s about it. lol. I would imagine though cosplay and video game chicks would get annoying after while.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah I don’t play video games and the only anime I’ve ever watched was dragon ball z if that even counts. She had on a jacket so couldn’t she was she was really working with physically but I’ve never dealt with this type of chick and don’t run in these type of circles.

I straight up told her I have no idea these anime shows you talking about nor do I really care. I know street fighter and mortal kombat characters and that’s about it. lol. I would imagine though cosplay and video game chicks would get annoying after while.
Sounds like you are getting ahead of it. You haven’t slept with her yet but worried about day to day compatibility

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like you are getting ahead of it. You haven’t slept with her yet but worried about day to day compatibility
Yeah breh just let it play out at this point and get a feel for her personality. He's thinking too much and that might scare her off.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
How you respectfully ask for some head when she’s on her period. She said shes coming over tonight but not sleeping over she’s on her period doesn’t feel comfortable.

Not trying to be an a$$hole but I’m still trying to get some lmao

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
How you respectfully ask for some head when she’s on her period. She said shes coming over tonight but not sleeping over she’s on her period doesn’t feel comfortable.

Not trying to be an a$$hole but I’m still trying to get some lmao
Save yourself the trouble and allude to it before she comes over and if she’s not responsive make other plans.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What do it mean when they be sending you different color hearts? :dahell:

Talking to new women in 2024 is a wash :deadrose:

I been out the game too long, I no longer understand what's going on. Some send blue hearts, some send orange hearts and I'm over here googling trying to figure out what the hell do it mean :laff:

Imma start sending out black hearts just to eff with them :pachaha:
If its a blue heart it's already over that's means platonic

:francis: :sadcam:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's an interesting element of hyper, extreme classification to all the hearts bullshyt---and social media in general, but to focus on the hearts for a second, it's almost like a form of self protection. Obviously, a lot of signaling goes on in image based communication,

it's largely based in a form of performative gestures/and classification, in terms of very narrow categories to assign people, but it's also more for the image than anything else.

For women/men in relationships, it's a way to express affection without "crossing a line" even if it's all just in a private text thread, the idea that someone sees it, is there. So, in a sense it's a covering of tracks, because all this behavior can be monitored closely. And for people who are active on social media, much of their day to day activity is going to involve, liking, loving, expressing something about others posts, again, without crossing a line of "cheating'/flirting

pretty fascinating. Example: a woman I have known for 10 plus years, and for five has been in a long term relationship, she texts me sometimes, sometimes for legit reasons, but others, are the kind of late night, secretive texts that speak to a secret and unhappiness in a relationship. (something that people tell me about her) she will sometimes use the blue heart, sometimes the empathsized hiiiiiiii, sometimes the red heart, whatever, the point is not:

does she like me or not-- but it's more of how that is applied.

another example:

Man: you sent him hearts!

Woman: the BLUE HEARTS! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Voice notes are the magic button to seducing women on phone. :wow: They love it so damn much. It opens so many doors. They be throwing their panties at you if you almost exclusively use voice notes.

Send a voice note, she will listen, she will likely follow your lead and send one back. Hang back, let her sit with it a few hours. She will likely send another message. Respond when able, send another voice. I sent a voice note to a female friend and now she's begging to "hang out". All my female friends mention the voice. "I love your voice";etc. Easy path to WetVille and because you got so many female friends vouching for you, you have social proof women fukk with you. So you hang out with your lady friends, post some pics hanging out, and your phone won't stop buzzing. Send a voice note, get in.

In person it's even more strong and intense for them. I never knew the power the voice had on them. :wow:

Last edited: