Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
from looking at bios, women are so entitled and greedy. usually their first prompt immediately goes on about the date and getting food from a nikka. they don’t even want to get to know the nikka they’re about to go out with. just primarily aiming to steal food and the nikkas money.

fukking fat bums
:mjlol:
Lmao nikkas really tired of the bullshyt in this thread

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
I gotta drop this girl.

She lives in Canada and me in NYC. She’s in the middle of moving down here.

We FaceTimed once, texted some, and when she was in town she came over. We fool around, but I don’t hit. She’s like, “Are we moving kinda fast? She goes home for a couple of weeks.

She was back in town on Friday, but I don’t really make an effort to see, figuring that I’ll see her Saturday. Turns out she’s been in town for a while and left on Saturday to rent out her old place/take care of some things. But she doesn’t chase, so that’s why she didn’t push for us to hang out.

Over the course of knowing her for a couple of months:
- She makes half jokes/half serious statements about moving in with me
- She really really really wants to have kids
- She wants to quit her job, but she’s on a work visa.
-Earlier today on FaceTime: She said we have to rush it, in reference to our “relationship”

I want to make it clear that we’ve only hung out once and FaceTimed twice, with some texting here and there. The whole thing is just weird to me.
This part is odd.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This part is odd.
Before she gets into town, I ask her when she’s going to be here. And both this time and last time (early January), she said "next week." She doesn't give a specific day or date. For some reason I assume she has just gotten in on Friday so I hit her up on Saturday.

She owns a house in Toronto and for some reason hasn't rented it out yet even though she moved in to her new spot when she was I in NY.

Honestly, the talk of marriage and kids when we've only met once is turning me off.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
What would ya’ll say/do if you drop a line on a girl on hinge that has had favourable responses from other women…but she replies “cornyyy 😭😭

Don’t respond? Like it? Reply “if you say so? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is funny, I remember getting a Pedicure with a girl I was kicking it for a couple months.. So the asian lady was talking, asking questions, joking around yada yada. Then I guess she saw the chemistry and was like you guys live together? Married? Girl was like nah we just coolin.. She got serious like dont waste time! Next time you come I keep him for myself or family:russ:.. Our women playing a completely different game breh, lmaoo..
What game is that breh?:mjgrin: