Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta drop this girl.

She lives in Canada and me in NYC. She’s in the middle of moving down here.

We FaceTimed once, texted some, and when she was in town she came over. We fool around, but I don’t hit. She’s like, “Are we moving kinda fast? She goes home for a couple of weeks.

She was back in town on Friday, but I don’t really make an effort to see, figuring that I’ll see her Saturday. Turns out she’s been in town for a while and left on Saturday to rent out her old place/take care of some things. But she doesn’t chase, so that’s why she didn’t push for us to hang out.

Over the course of knowing her for a couple of months:
- She makes half jokes/half serious statements about moving in with me
- She really really really wants to have kids
- She wants to quit her job, but she’s on a work visa.
-Earlier today on FaceTime: She said we have to rush it, in reference to our “relationship”

I want to make it clear that we’ve only hung out once and FaceTimed twice, with some texting here and there. The whole thing is just weird to me.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I gotta drop this girl.

We FaceTimed once, texted some, and when she was in town she came over. We fool around, but I don’t hit. She’s like, “Are we moving kinda fast? She goes home for a couple of weeks.

She was back in town on Friday, but I don’t really make an effort to see, figuring that I’ll see her Saturday. Turns out she’s been in town for a while and left on Saturday to rent out her old place/take care of some things. But she doesn’t chase, so that’s why she didn’t push for us to hang out.

-Earlier today on FaceTime: She said we have to rush it, in reference to our “relationship”

I want to make it clear that we’ve only hung out once and FaceTimed twice, with some texting here and there. The whole thing is just weird to me.
girls out here in Canada cant wait to find American dudes so im not surprised at her being this desperate :mjlol:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I gotta drop this girl.

Sounds like you are supposed to be her mark.. The finesse is in.. How we have to rush the "relationship" but we moving "kinda fast" on getting it in :childplease:

Man she in lock down a sucker mode, pop out some kids and turn him to a mule so she can have visa and sit at the house.. She sucks at playing her game but atleast you know the cards she playing.. Now its how will YOU proceed for your own interest. :ufdup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I gotta drop this girl.

How old is she

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I gotta drop this girl.

What’s her IG

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Lemme add something for 2024, brehs

- For brehs that are really inexperienced and want to test the current climate. If you can, hang with at least, these two type of brehs:
  1. Handsome Breh - Breh that has the looks, height, etc. This breh will have a woman try to holler at HIM almost every time he’s out. You need to be around this breh because he’s a magnet. He will attract groups to him. Also, he will keep you humble.
  2. Wolf Breh - Breh that hollers at ALOT of women and smash A LOT women. He is NOT Handsome gang. He generally takes down above and below average women. You need to hang with him for confidence and to gain a mouthpiece through observation. He will also help keep you from the “nice guy” category I commonly see brehs jump into. How? If you’re cool with this breh, he will constantly ask you if you smashed w/e girl you’re talking to. He won’t just let you “hang” with a girl. He will ask you to smash or even ask if he can even take w/e girl you’re talking to if you don’t try to smash. Gain intention from this breh. Let women know you want sex. Have demands and don’t be afraid to cut a chick off if she doesn’t meet them.

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
girls out here in Canada cant wait to find American dudes so im not surprised at her being this desperate :mjlol:
How old is she

Sounds like you are supposed to be her mark.. The finesse is in.. How we have to rush the "relationship" but we moving "kinda fast" on getting it in :childplease:

Man she in lock down a sucker mode, pop out some kids and turn him to a mule so she can have visa and sit at the house.. She sucks at playing her game but atleast you know the cards she playing.. Now it’s how will YOU proceed for your own interest. :ufdup:
She’s 27 and Chinese (not a Canadian or US citizen). She’s on a work visa. When we were FaceTiming, she kept giving me easy setups saying things like, “What am I going to do if I move and quit my job?” I was like, “Get a green card?” How invested she is after meeting once is so strange to me.

She’s sweet and friendly. Her face is absolutely beautiful, she’s kind of chubby. She’s one of those girls that you wish you liked her like that.

Also, she showed me her place and stuff she has to clear out of there. It was designer hand bags and other expensive fashion items.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
She’s 27 and Chinese (not a Canadian or US citizen). She’s on a work visa. When we were FaceTiming, she kept giving me easy setups saying things like, “What am I going to do if I move and quit my job?” I was like, “Get a green card?” How invested she is after meeting once is so strange to me.

She’s sweet and friendly. Her face is absolutely beautiful, she’s kind of chubby. She’s one of those girls that you wish you liked her like that.

Also, she showed me her place and stuff she has to clear out of there. It was designer hand bags and other expensive fashion items.
Yea she not good at it yet, she will get better and reel someone in. Lucky for you, you wont be that guy. She "telegraphs her punches or passes" basically. Best bet knock her down like she wants and send her on her way, she will thank you in other words and adjust strategy to a more experienced coniving mode and someone will get caught in her web. "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be" :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Interesting

My associate at work is around the same age and Chinese and she was asking me for advice with her boy friend…seems they like to move very quickly And lock a man down sooner than later

That’s what their supposed to be doing though

Black women should take notes

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why fukk even once then? Just seems so backwards... fukking once and then discarding her is just gonna cause you way more headaches than if you dikk her down consistently once a week or twice a month.
Is this a serious question?

Maybe it causes headaches for some and not others………

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Interesting

My associate at work is around the same age and Chinese and she was asking me for advice with her boy friend…seems they like to move very quickly And lock a man down sooner than later

This is funny, I remember getting a Pedicure with a girl I was kicking it for a couple months.. So the asian lady was talking, asking questions, joking around yada yada. Then I guess she saw the chemistry and was like you guys live together? Married? Girl was like nah we just coolin.. She got serious like dont waste time! Next time you come I keep him for myself or family:russ:.. Our women playing a completely different game breh, lmaoo..

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Interesting

:whoa: