Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
She 5'10", big four manager, nice tiddies, very independent. She use to ask me to cum in her :ohmy: we both hitting our mid 30s child less, I low key would do it now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She 5'10", big four manager, nice tiddies, very independent. She use to ask me to cum in her :ohmy: we both hitting our mid 30s child less, I low key would do it now.

scared-no.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Aren’t y’all on the verge of breakup every few weeks?

Practically, I was on the verge of being done with her earlier this year. She is a good woman and we were friends before we started dating so we just worked through our issues. Dating a woman that you were very good friends with before makes you less cutthroat. lol, we are just very different individuals.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
from looking at bios, women are so entitled and greedy. usually their first prompt immediately goes on about the date and getting food from a nikka. they don’t even want to get to know the nikka they’re about to go out with. just primarily aiming to steal food and the nikkas money.

fukking fat bums

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I been at my job for a few months now, and I ran into the girl that made my work ID in the hallway.

There was 2 guys in front of her and I do my head nod to them, then I do a head nod to her, and she starts giggling.

Then by the time we already pass each other she yells out "have a good day!"

As much as I don't want to talk to women from my job anymore I feel like I gotta go for it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
from looking at bios, women are so entitled and greedy. usually their first prompt immediately goes on about the date and getting food from a nikka. they don’t even want to get to know the nikka they’re about to go out with. just primarily aiming to steal food and the nikkas money.

fukking fat bums

This is why you vet, keep it low cost, and ultimately lead her doing things YOU want to do.

If you’re not having luck in your area, might be time to set up shop somewhere else.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

fukking fat bums
Why are you looking at fat women’s profiles?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I been at my job for a few months now, and I ran into the girl that made my work ID in the hallway.

There was 2 guys in front of her and I do my head nod to them, then I do a head nod to her, and she starts giggling.

Then by the time we already pass each other she yells out "have a good day!"

As much as I don't want to talk to women from my job anymore I feel like I gotta go for it.
work was once where a lot of people met their eventual spouses.
just be careful and if the work policy calls for it, disclose it - only way to protect your ass