Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I know women are more promiscuous than ever these days, but I really underestimated how bad it is.

Every couple of months here there is a "Show for Ladies Only", basically a bunch of male strippers show up at this bar, and do what they do. And when the show is approaching, women start announcing on social media that they're going, and asking who else is going. And hella women comment that they're going, and even share the event flyer to their social media stories.

Some chicks post videos from the event on Snapchat, and they're straight up fukking and sucking in public
:scust: no condom...and a lot of chicks that I never expected to be hoes like that were there sucking the stripper dikk. Sharing spit backwash and dikk with the other chicks around them...
..like damn they not even embarrassed? Why post it?

Some chicks even brought their boyfriend/husband to the show
:francis: shyt sad
bytches are hornier and freakier than men but they hide it because they don't want to be shamed or feel like a hoe. They are biologically wired to be like this. Which is a good thing because they should be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

A freak in the streets and in the sheets is not wife material. Your women should respect you enough to conduct her self like a lady in public and do whatever you want sexually in the bedroom. I would never entertain a women who posted this shyt on social media or I would immediately break up with them.

If your women doesn't respect you then you need to leave her and learn how to carry yourself so she does respect you and sees you as the sexiness most masculine man in the world that will provide and protect for her. Then and only then will she do whatever you want sexually. When she feels safe and protected for and can trust you as her man/leader she will let her guard down sexually.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Facts

That's called an imprint

gloria-stuart_240-690082e8bddf48fba889e3b86bd8e403.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Been banned but I'm back and y'all were right. Less really is more. I'm nonchalant by nature out in real life and I feel like I was pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Nonchalant wins every time. Even if a chick don't fukk with me, I still win. Thanks for plugging holes in my game.

I've also been using voice notes more than texting lately and women can't get enough it. it's the easiest path to seduce. Send a voice note, entice her, then withdraw and leave her on read, make her wait for more. Engaging these broads emotions and not putting much effort into things just works.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Been banned but I'm back and y'all were right. Less really is more. I'm nonchalant by nature out in real life and I feel like I was pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Nonchalant wins every time. Even if a chick don't fukk with me, I still win. Thanks for plugging holes in my game.

I've also been using voice notes more than texting lately and women can't get enough it. it's the easiest path to seduce. Send a voice note, entice her, then withdraw and leave her on read, make her wait for more. Engaging these broads emotions and not putting much effort into things just works.

A lil different but I've always said that any girl that won't talk on the phone is a waste of time...especially if you haven't met them already.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Gym def helps with getting the confidence up a little bit

Noticing it’s a bit easier to talk to women in there as well. Hoping I can bag in near future without comin off awkward lol