Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gym def helps with getting the confidence up a little bit

Noticing it’s a bit easier to talk to women in there as well. Hoping I can bag in near future without comin off awkward lol
sometimes its good to time it so you can talk to them when you and her both dippin
women be self conscious talking to dudes and giving their numbers out in plays where ppl might witness it

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
sometimes its good to time it so you can talk to them when you and her both dippin
women be self conscious talking to dudes and giving their numbers out in plays where ppl might witness it
yup

being noticed isnt something i want on my end either, just tricky to maneuver sometimes when you this big lol :snoop:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
She ticks most of the tangible boxes but I'm hesitating to commit...the main conclusion I can come to is chemistry amd mediocre sex, but it feels like a dumb reasoning to let this go?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
asked shorty for the math, she start blushing…ask me my age I ask hers
turning red and shyt, She asks how old she look, I tell her 22.

She 18, I tell her I’m 30…she hit me with ”you look younger though!!!” just cheesing super hard.

if I was younger she said

:mjcry: but :mjlol: at the same time

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
asked shorty for the math, she start blushing…ask me my age I ask hers
turning red and shyt, She asks how old she look, I tell her 22.

She 18, I tell her I’m 30…she hit me with ”you look younger though!!!” just cheesing super hard.

if I was younger she said

:mjcry: but :mjlol: at the same time
get used to it

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
She ticks most of the tangible boxes but I'm hesitating to commit...the main conclusion I can come to is chemistry amd mediocre sex, but it feels like a dumb reasoning to let this go?
What part of the chemistry is off?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Saw this girl I use to mess with years ago. I want to run it back so much :wow: but I'm in a relationship :hubie:.