Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Rep for giving me a channel to binge watch :ehh:
Breh its crazy how you can see a simple convo but then break it down and see the cords he is pulling also. Its a beautiful thing :wow:

Feel like I use this stuff daily and the bar is soo low its hilarious, I was in an interview for some position and then get an email and the person interviewing me wanted me for another better one, Im like it cant be this easy, Ima stack these wfh gigs and eat before AI turn us to their slaves/pets.. :blessed:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I know women are more promiscuous than ever these days, but I really underestimated how bad it is.

Every couple of months here there is a "Show for Ladies Only", basically a bunch of male strippers show up at this bar, and do what they do. And when the show is approaching, women start announcing on social media that they're going, and asking who else is going. And hella women comment that they're going, and even share the event flyer to their social media stories.

Some chicks post videos from the event on Snapchat, and they're straight up fukking and sucking in public
:scust: no condom...and a lot of chicks that I never expected to be hoes like that were there sucking the stripper dikk. Sharing spit backwash and dikk with the other chicks around them...
..like damn they not even embarrassed? Why post it?

Some chicks even brought their boyfriend/husband to the show
:francis: shyt sad

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know women are more promiscuous than ever these days, but I really underestimated how bad it is.

Every couple of months here there is a "Show for Ladies Only", basically a bunch of male strippers show up at this bar, and do what they do. And when the show is approaching, women start announcing on social media that they're going, and asking who else is going. And hella women comment that they're going, and even share the event flyer to their social media stories.

Some chicks post videos from the event on Snapchat, and they're straight up fukking and sucking in public
:scust: no condom...and a lot of chicks that I never expected to be hoes like that were there sucking the stripper dikk. Sharing spit backwash and dikk with the other chicks around them...

What you think happens at bachelorette events

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:blessed:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
random,

but if you and shorty broke up, but your homie girl became friends with your ex, do you feel as if you should say something?
would it be now awkward for you to be around your ex at a lot of get to gethers with your friend group?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
random,

but if you and shorty broke up, but your homie girl became friends with your ex, do you feel as if you should say something?
would it be now awkward for you to be around your ex at a lot of get to gethers with your friend group?
Two grown women, can’t really do anything about it. If you decided to be with other chicks you won and keep it moving.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Two grown women, can’t really do anything about it. If you decided to be with other chicks you won and keep it moving.
yup and thats why i keep my mouth shut (this is in regards to my personal friend group btw)

i also bring this up cause the dude in question flat-out doesnt show up to any friend events at all and im wondering if this is the reason.

I dunno, ive seen women 20s, 30s even 40s start friendships and they fizzle out in months. Just a bit sad for one dude to be essentially "penalized" in a friend group of men started by men, not their wives. It just feels like that saying "happy wife, happy life", and I dont like it :martin:

i dunno tho, maybe i sound like a gigantic hater lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yup and thats why i keep my mouth shut (this is in regards to my personal friend group btw)

i also bring this up cause the dude in question flat-out doesnt show up to any friend events at all and im wondering if this is the reason.

I dunno, ive seen women 20s, 30s even 40s start friendships and they fizzle out in months. Just a bit sad for one dude to be essentially "penalized" in a friend group of men started by men, not their wives. It just feels like that saying "happy wife, happy life", and I dont like it :martin:

i dunno tho, maybe i sound like a gigantic hater lol
He should bring someone off the roster to the events

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
what about if a girl in the friend group played you but you kno her friend lowkey wanna fukk you? if you fukk her would it ruin their friendship?