Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
why this girl wait until after i moved away before she lost weight

People tie self esteem and self worth, sometimes too much, to physical appearances and relatiosnhips. A break up or sudden loss will trigger someone to regain what they have lost or make up for that loss.

lose a boyfriend: get the body back

lose a girlfriend: hit the gym

same concept to a degree

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Been doing that but shyt is expensive.

I blame Moma and Rudebwoys black man game...should've never read that shyt lol. Jk
Got to be top 3 forum thread I ever read lol.. I recently found a mirror of thread and been meaning to go thru it again, sounds like you are a "testimonial" for its greatness :blessed: :lupe:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Got to be top 3 forum thread I ever read lol.. I recently found a mirror of thread and been meaning to go thru it again, sounds like you are a "testimonial" for its greatness :blessed: :lupe:
I'm not sure bout that but yea decided on a whim to go to Australia and here I am now stressed lmao
whats this

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not sure bout that but yea decided on a whim to go to Australia and here I am now stressed lmao

thanks but what was it about the thread that changed/enlightened you lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Thats wild breh, hope everything works out. What are your options on the table to try to get this worked out in your and the kids best interest?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
thanks but what was it about the thread that changed/enlightened you lol
Im not speaking for @jesc07 but for me it was the first place (way before I found coli) i found brehs actually talking about game and it was higher level than the surface stuff. I never even checked any of the other threads just used that one. It was brehs from around the world basically that were successful and talking about how to have it their way in life and expanding world view. I know Tariq had his upa site back in day and that was cool too but this was like the graduate level of that to me.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Thats wild breh, hope everything works out. What are your options on the table to try to get this worked out in your and the kids best interest?
There are some things in place that are out of my hands. So if it doesn't work out I'm good w/ knowing I tried my best.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are some things in place that are out of my hands. So if it doesn't work out I'm good w/ knowing I tried my best.
Wish my brother had the same mentality
Let his baby moms really fukk his mental health, holding the kid away from him

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Wish my brother had the same mentality
Let his baby moms really fukk his mental health, holding the kid away from him
Man it doesn't matter how good things are at the beginning, how bad looking your bih is...once the weird hormonal shyt kicks in it's a headache.

Game still has to be applied when your married. Probably the biggest thing I learned from it's that it never stops...can never get too comfortable.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man it doesn't matter how good things are at the beginning, how bad looking your bih is...once the weird hormonal shyt kicks in it's a headache.

Game still has to be applied when your married. Probably the biggest thing I learned from it's that it never stops...can never get too comfortable.
pretty much
shyt sound exhausting

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
been delusional af for a long while
just a damn dope(amine) fiend
all bad
really thought I was doin sum talkin to women shaking they hand gettin numbers:mjlol:they prolly only did that cuz they didn't wanna get buss upside the head wit a brick:troll:

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
been delusional af for a long while
just a damn dope(amine) fiend
all bad
really thought I was doin sum talkin to women shaking they hand gettin numbers:mjlol:they prolly only did that cuz they didn't wanna get buss upside the head wit a brick:troll:
just gotta keep pushing and trying eventually shyt will hit. usually right when you about to give up or you stop caring someone comes into your life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the game is the game :ehh: