Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If I'm aware, not even "one night status", much less a FB/FWB situation. Too much can go wrong in one night to deal with a known headache.

*I do reserve the right to change my opinion if new information surfaces. :shaq:
There isn’t a wrong answer. Brehs over think this and discuss it far too much.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think my young gun (31) upstairs neighbor moved a single mom into his room. (which I'm sure is not cool with his roommates - not my lease, not my problem)

He loud as a hell, but this broad is even louder. The only reason I know she's got youngn'ns, is cause she's loud as hell on the phone....

At what point in your life does it make sense to date a single mom?

25?
30?
35?
45?
NEVER?

Cause I'm leaning towards never, unless the single mom is Kardashian/Rothschild status. And I have a feeling that mental illness runs in the families, so prolly only Kylie and Khloe tbh.

Can't paint them all with the same brush. There is a big difference between a single mom who was married and divorced and a single mom who slept around with the vagabonds of society. I used to be no no no never but as I got older I've met some cool ones.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Can't paint them all with the same brush. There is a big difference between a single mom who was married and divorced and a single mom who slept around with the vagabonds of society. I used to be no no no never but as I got older I've met some cool ones.

She could be a Sunday school teacher, raising kids is a monumental task that I would not deal with. Even if her mama got them for the holiday....

That might just be me. I had one date with a chick and she asked me to help her move apartments.

Couldn't be me.

She went on to become a long term girlfriend....

But I'm not willing to move a couch for pretty face, I'm certainly not gonna take man man for a haircut.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
these bytches are crazy. I get her number off hinge to set up a date. she says im free tomorrow I really like this italian place. I look at the menu its $60 for mac and cheese. yea I bet you like this place. I say something like lets split drinks and apps somewhere for the first date. all goes well we have plenty of time to get drinks. she left me un read then unmatched me. Pretty sure she blocked my number too.

I don't even know your last name and you want that as a first date? lol I ain't the one even if you are fine. Fellas there are plenty of women out there don't spend money or attention unless they earn it. Sad thing is plenty of guys would go for it and then never get a second date.
If im paying for the date, we going wherever I want to go to

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Single moms are for fukking, the issue is most dudes only know how to interact with women in the scope of becoming a boyfriend, thus dudes tend to take the type of L's they do when they really just want sex even though we toss the meaningless word "date" around (which comes from prostitution anyways).

tyfireman15

Rookie
Daps
I think my young gun (31) upstairs neighbor moved a single mom into his room. (which I'm sure is not cool with his roommates - not my lease, not my problem)

He loud as a hell, but this broad is even louder. The only reason I know she's got youngn'ns, is cause she's loud as hell on the phone....

At what point in your life does it make sense to date a single mom?

25?
30?
35?
45?
NEVER?

Cause I'm leaning towards never, unless the single mom is Kardashian/Rothschild status. And I have a feeling that mental illness runs in the families, so prolly only Kylie and Khloe tbh.
To me. In the 40 plus range. I really not making sense to me to convince somebody younger (especially with no kids) to go that route. To much in this world to take on other people problems

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She could be a Sunday school teacher, raising kids is a monumental task that I would not deal with. Even if her mama got them for the holiday....

That might just be me. I had one date with a chick and she asked me to help her move apartments.

Couldn't be me.

She went on to become a long term girlfriend....

But I'm not willing to move a couch for pretty face, I'm certainly not gonna take man man for a haircut.

Like I said everyone is different its great to have choices :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like i said you'll see these chicks and they will act like they all that @Malcolmxxx_23

when they sucking old white dikk to pay there bills
Screenshot-2023-11-25-112418.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
like i said you'll see these chicks and they will act like they all that @Malcolmxxx_23

when they sucking old white dikk to pay there bills
Screenshot-2023-11-25-112418.png
This is the norm now…the regular guy ain’t taking a chick out to 400 dollar steakhouse

Soft life funded by old cacs..
The amount of black girls in my city that have a seeking profile is :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is the norm now…the regular guy ain’t taking a chick out to 400 dollar steakhouse

Soft life funded by old cacs..
The amount of black girls in my city that have a seeking profile is :wow:
These chicks doing coke and other drugs with these dudes and end up dead in hotel rooms.

What a way to go out