Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Texts has turned everybody neurotic messes. I watched a few 90's movies this week, ok 90's romantic comedies, and was struck by scenes where people just called each other, and said

"hey this is Eric, we met the other day at Tina's wedding, are you free for dinner friday"

"Sure, lets meet around 7"

There will always be the common factors, some of what bothers men and women NOW, was in 1970's romantic comedies, but overall, NOW it extra weird.

Well we texted, but he didn't love my message, and then he said goodnight, but he didn't say good morning, and then I didn't respond until he texted back, and now I'm only responding to his messages but not hitting him uP

"well, I texted her, but she left me on read for an hour, and then only HAHA'd my text, she didn't send a meme, and then she took 23 minutes to respond to my good morning"

that's insanity. but that's daily convo.
again...sounds great in practice. but a lot of the time if you just met a girl and already invite her out to do something in person before having even one conversation, it can be perceived as coming on too strong unless you showed something during yalls first envounter that gave her an extreme high level of interest. other times she may come out, only to flake/ghost you after yall link - now you wasted time and/or money on a chick cause you aint vet her beforehand

there is no one size fits all. you have to read the room and go off signals/instincts sometimes.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
With "day game" and "hollering at every skirt in sight" - Just don't be autistic about it.

Personally I advocate a "5 deadly venoms" methodology
  1. Night Game
  2. Social Circle Game
  3. Travel Game
  4. Day Game
  5. Internet Game
Off rip, I think most successful dudes out there do this stuff implicitly and automatically - but they don't do it explicitly and without a lot thought.

So it's Wednesday.
  1. Wednesday Gym Session - Say what's up to all the staff, dudes grinding it out, fat girls trying to get it in, old cats still doing it - Social Circle Game. Now at least 1 of them folks you acknowledge - is a hottie. You're not trying to hit her with the hard sell, you're just marketing and advertising. Let the leads come in warm, not hunt them down cold.
  2. Hit the grocery store for some bananas and frozen strawberries for your protein/creatine smoothie. Holla at whatever you see in the store, but not hard. Just get your mouthpiece ready for the night. Day Game.
  3. Hit the Wednesday night spot with intent on finding something - that's your Night Game.
  4. While you're at the Wednesday night spot - you meet the promoter, bartender, waitstaff - Social Circle Game
  5. Take photos of these folks while you're at the club, tag them and tag the place - Internet/IG game
  6. When you swiping on these broads, let them see your IG - Internet Game/Tinder Game
  7. And on your IG - you've got photos of your club stuff, and your travels - Passport Game
  8. As you get better at all parts, bag more chicks from the night game - put them in the funnel
    1. now they're in club social circle
      1. and you meet their friends to extend your network.
    2. part of your IG - which feeds into your dating apps
Every one part of your game helps every other part of your game.

The more cool stuff you do in your life - jet skiing, cigar smoking, closing on a new house, custom suits, whatever - let it feed into the other areas of your life.
I def need to step my game up in some of these aspects to make up for the fact that I am done with internet dating tho

Last edited:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:scust: then you got these scallywags like "Demetria Obilor" wtf type name is that?:what:

Sounds more like dimentia :mjlol:
:snoop:i keep telling these blk b*tches I'm not into blk women only like my latina women and pawgs white women:blessed:
:mjlol: I ain't sticking my d*ck in angry p*ssy! :mjlol:thats like treating your d*ck like one of those robots they send in for bomb threats...

Only sliding in wet white juicy p*ssy lips!

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
there is a direct, negative correlation between the amount of mental effort you put in, and the likelihood you smash.
more times...she either fukkin with you or she aint
the vast majority of the women (80-90%) I've smashed or been in relationships with, it was relatively smooth from the get go or it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. no ignored messages, no flaked dates etc.

all that extra effort will yield an extra result here and there but ask yourself if it is worth it or sustainable in the long run

like Marlo said in the wire "Do it or Don't..

to me life is meaningless so i dont mind jumping through hoops for a particular woman

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: ended up going to a black fetish/kink event and left with multiple girls asking me if they could be my sub

Nice. I've noticed there has been an uptick in both black events and people at these events.

A FWB of mine holds a private gathering every few months. shyt is dope.

Don't even need to go just to fukk, lots of interesting people to chat and hang with as it's a smaller group.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nice. I've noticed there has been an uptick in both black events and people at these events.

Don't event need to go just to fukk, lots of interesting people to chat and hang with as it's a smaller group.
Are they all fat single moms?

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Don't event need to go just to fukk, lots of interesting people to chat and hang with as it's a smaller group.
Yeah i just went in with the idea of checking some new shyt out. Ended up meeting a bunch of people and getting invited to there events and what not.

This place had all the fetish toys and what not tho so I ended up playing with some of the girls on the spot after talking for a bit:shaq:.

Last edited: