Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I got this fine girl number last week.

The groom introduced us.

We were texting for 2 days ,the convo was goin very well

Yesterday i text her good morning message and she answer the next day.

Dats kinda weird

Shuld i answer the msg or not

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

The groom introduced us.

Dats kinda weird

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

U set up a date to hang out?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Not yet , im planning to do it for next Saturday

Lol yeah you messed up bruh..

Boxing terms...

Good morning=jab

Conversation= combos

Conversion to in person meet up=footwork and speed

So you box/kickbox for 1 round and you throw nothing but light jabs and light combos while barely moving..Against someone who shows up to class for 3 months faithfully, you gonna be target practice...Personal Experience speaking lol

Now to be more precise...

You got hooked up with her which means something and means nothing...

Her barometer of attraction is unknown which means you def should have thrown the idea of a date to hang out...ASAP

Now if your a "clean cut" square like me, your conversation and speed to meet up needs to be crisp...

I don't even say good morning lol....

Something as simple/flagrant as what up creates the "tension" that "gets them going"...

You go from there

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol yeah you messed up bruh..

Boxing terms...

Good morning=jab

Conversation= combos

Conversion to in person meet up=footwork and speed

So you box/kickbox for 1 round and you throw nothing but light jabs and light combos while barely moving..Against someone who shows up to class for 3 months faithfully, you gonna be target practice...Personal Experience speaking lol

Now to be more precise...

You got hooked up with her which means something and means nothing...

Her barometer of attraction is unknown which means you def should have thrown the idea of a date to hang out...ASAP

Now if your a "clean cut" square like me, your conversation and speed to meet up needs to be crisp...

I don't even say good morning lol....

Something as simple/flagrant as what up creates the "tension" that "gets them going"...

You go from there
Considering he met her at a wedding he should skipped most of the nicety’s and moved to the meeting in person stage

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The groom introduced us.

Dats kinda weird

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

Ask to meet up if she says no you know your answer.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The groom introduced us.

Dats kinda weird

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight
A lot of ppl i know would say play the game back and take a whole day to respond to her :manny:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

The groom introduced us.

Dats kinda weird

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

Chicks are weird when they get behind a screen.

The key thing to remember is that you are far more pressed than she is. Additionally, whatever you thought about your impression, about how good the time you had with her was, Once you are out of sight, you are out of mind.

So what you're essentially trying to do is rebuild that connection via 140 character text messages.

I do not know what you talked about, and I don't know what the vibe was. But that is what you're aiming to do with text messages.

Now if it was me? If it was the vibe that I normally create? I would play it very dirty. Not just my normal steez. Meeting a potential boyfriend at a wedding is one of those perfect narratives that she has in her mind. She would love to tell the story to her girlfriends that she met you at a wedding. That's the first factor.

And since You met this chick at a wedding, so I'd hit her with all the emotional stuff that weddings do to women.

this-could-be-us.jpg

This is a great meme,"this could be us, but you tripping/playing".

I would make this unfair, Instead of Prince, I would send her a picture of the couple from the wedding. If you had a picture of her and the wedding couple, that would probably be even better.

In terms of game, I would break down this meme and how to use memes, images, and headlines/clickbait. But that's doing too much.

But the type of texts you send a must do 3 things.

First texts have to grab attention.

Second texts have to stir the emotions.

Finally they have to provoke a response.

She's not in that emotional place that she met you in when she gets your texts. So your job is to put her back there.

She wants a cute story to tell her friends, to stir up their emotions about her. She also wants to be with somebody, and those are the feelings that a wedding stirs up as well. And finally, assuming that you did have a good time, she also wants that, but in my experience that is the third place behind the other two.

The reality is that she has decent to great conversations with men all of the time, and none of it ever registers in her brain, in her soul.

And you need to bring up these feelings of a great conversation via text.

The way that most guys text, it's damn near impossible to do this. It is not because they're not capable of writing a text that does these three things, it's because they never think about it.

I need you to develop your mind for the game.

The same brain that can analyze basketball plays, do calculus, fix a car, and other higher level tasks - that brain needs to fully engross itself into running some game.

Back on texting,

It's better to make statements that provoke a response rather than ask questions. The type of statements you send, can't be something like good morning. Or HRU, or whatever lame texting skills that you've developed thus far.

Because if you're like most dudes, and you think that women are very emotional, then the language that you use with women has to be emotional.

That's how I would restart the flow.

When she's tapped back into they energy, find out her schedule, if it is open within the next 48 hours, set a low pressure meet up, and continue.

That's my take on it

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

The groom introduced us.

Dats kinda weird

@MikelArteta
@WIA20XX
@VertigoKnight

Just hit her back up later this afternoon. Then wait until later in the week and tell her you wanna chill, and if she’s down, to let you know when she’s free.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chicks are weird when they get behind a screen.

The key thing to remember is that you are far more pressed than she is. Additionally, whatever you thought about your impression, about how good the time you had with her was, Once you are out of sight, you are out of mind.

So what you're essentially trying to do is rebuild that connection via 140 character text messages.

I do not know what you talked about, and I don't know what the vibe was. But that is what you're aiming to do with text messages.

Now if it was me? If it was the vibe that I normally create? I would play it very dirty. Not just my normal steez. Meeting a potential boyfriend at a wedding is one of those perfect narratives that she has in her mind. She would love to tell the story to her girlfriends that she met you at a wedding. That's the first factor.

And since You met this chick at a wedding, so I'd hit her with all the emotional stuff that weddings do to women.

this-could-be-us.jpg

This is a great meme,"this could be us, but you tripping/playing".

I would make this unfair, Instead of Prince, I would send her a picture of the couple from the wedding. If you had a picture of her and the wedding couple, that would probably be even better.

In terms of game, I would break down this meme and how to use memes, images, and headlines/clickbait. But that's doing too much.

But the type of texts you send a must do 3 things.

First texts have to grab attention.

Second texts have to stir the emotions.

Finally they have to provoke a response.

She's not in that emotional place that she met you in when she gets your texts. So your job is to put her back there.

She wants a cute story to tell her friends, to stir up their emotions about her. She also wants to be with somebody, and those are the feelings that a wedding stirs up as well. And finally, assuming that you did have a good time, she also wants that, but in my experience that is the third place behind the other two.

The reality is that she has decent to great conversations with men all of the time, and none of it ever registers in her brain, in her soul.

And you need to bring up these feelings of a great conversation via text.

The way that most guys text, it's damn near impossible to do this. It is not because they're not capable of writing a text that does these three things, it's because they never think about it.

I need you to develop your mind for the game.

The same brain that can analyze basketball plays, do calculus, fix a car, and other higher level tasks - that brain needs to fully engross itself into running some game.

Back on texting,

It's better to make statements that provoke a response rather than ask questions. The type of statements you send, can't be something like good morning. Or HRU, or whatever lame texting skills that you've developed thus far.

Because if you're like most dudes, and you think that women are very emotional, then the language that you use with women has to be emotional.

That's how I would restart the flow.

When she's tapped back into they energy, find out her schedule, if it is open within the next 48 hours, set a low pressure meet up, and continue.

That's my take on it
you know i fukk with you pause....but all this is a bit much for a chick who barely even responding to a nikka messages no?
the game really fukked up lol

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you know i fukk with you pause....but all this is a bytch much for a chick who barely even responding to a nikka messages no?
the game really fukked up lol

i keep telling brehs just treat it like you're on vacation and leaving in a week. If you were on vacation and leaving in a week you don't have time to 'wait'. If a chick can't meet you asap move on :yeshrug: she wasn't really into you. I'd rather know early on than to waste any more time.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i keep telling brehs just treat it like you're on vacation and leaving in a week. If you were on vacation and leaving in a week you don't have time to 'wait'. If a chick can't meet you asap move on :yeshrug: she wasn't really into you. I'd rather know early on than to waste any more time.
I agree but it can also lead to wasted resources unless the girls are down to do sumn small like grab coffee