Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I’m on the bench at the moment but I thought let me step into the dojo…

What would you advice for a 23 year old breh? Been burnt this year and wasted a lot of time but I’m always down to learn :feedme:

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m on the bench at the moment but I thought let me step into the dojo…

What would you advice for a 23 year old breh relationship wise? Been burnt this year and wasted a lot of time but I’m always down to learn :feedme:
So you want to be in a relationship at 23?

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
So you want to be in a relationship?

Nah not really bro, these girls my age and below are fukked up.

If it makes sense then sure but I ain’t looking for one. Being brutally honest, the women I’ve dealt with this year are low quality and I’ve taken some form of L each time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
again...sounds great in practice. but a lot of the time if you just met a girl and already invite her out to do something in person before having even one conversation, it can be perceived as coming on too strong unless you showed something during yalls first envounter that gave her an extreme high level of interest. other times she may come out, only to flake/ghost you after yall link - now you wasted time and/or money on a chick cause you aint vet her beforehand

there is no one size fits all. you have to read the room and go off signals/instincts sometimes.

In this instance, they met at a wedding. Danced. Had a conversation for sounds like an hour or more.

If that was me, I would have already invited her (if I was into it) right at that moment, and said I'll follow up with you. And then if you get ghosted or get the run around, you can just at least know you sent a good faith invite.

but, texting and texting about nothing, both parties trying to reassure themselves of whatever insecurity, only to be left hanging, is not a great feeling, and also highly inefficient. You can always get rejected, but put your shot up. This dude still never even got an answer, he got sidetracked in texts and lost his nerve.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In this instance, they met at a wedding. Danced. Had a conversation for sounds like an hour or more.

If that was me, I would have already invited her (if I was into it) right at that moment, and said I'll follow up with you. And then if you get ghosted or get the run around, you can just at least know you sent a good faith invite.

but, texting and texting about nothing, both parties trying to reassure themselves of whatever insecurity, only to be left hanging, is not a great feeling, and also highly inefficient. You can always get rejected, but put your shot up. This dude still never even got an answer, he got sidetracked in texts and lost his nerve.
i agree with putting the shot up. messaging a week after the wedding is crazy

when i meet women i usually msg the same day; if i met them in the night ill msg them the day after

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps
Haha nope. No fat single mothers there. Nobody there had kids.

Good looking Black professionals from the city and surrounding. Plus a paag and Pawg.

You have to be invited to the group.

And the invite only groups are very,very selective.
How do you even here about theee events and are they at avenue or held at houses of the people

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just yesterday ran into someone I barely know but mutual friends, our convo was less than 5 minutes, but all I did was ask if she'd been to a few spots in her neighborhood that I like, and she's like no, but I really want to go. because all I do is go to work and come home

right there that's an invite. That's a buyer statement. lol. and I didn't even ask her, but maybe I will another time.

but that's all you need to do, when you are having a conversation.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
How do you even here about theee events and are they at avenue or held at houses of the people
I started checking FetLife for events and just started going to the bars, lounges, and events that they hung out at

I learned there are a lot more people looking for these type of connections than I would have imagined :jbhmm:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yall ever kinda like a chic but you know shes off limits to talk to her?

What did you do about it? Did you just brush the feelings aside?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I started checking FetLife for events and just started going to the bars, lounges, and events that they hung out at

I learned there are a lot more people looking for these type of connections than I would have imagined :jbhmm:
Maybe it varies by city the profiles i saw on that shyt looked crazy as fukk