Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
anybody find they attract one type of woman?

all the thick bytches like me ion know why cuz im lean and toned

ima tryna pull a zendaya with sum lil ass titties :takedat:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How do you even here about theee events and are they at avenue or held at houses of the people

The selective events are at people's homes. There are straight up sex clubs, buts thats not my scene.

Like @Canon said look on Fetlife for kink events in your city. I will warn you Fetlife events are 90% sausage fests for the most part when you look at who says their coming. Its usually a bunch of guys and some ugly chicks. I avoid those events like the plague. But this will be most people's impressions of the scene.

Desperate guys and ugly women.

I would say go to a club night with fetish elements or look for queer run dance events if any are near you, (lots of straight women there who dont want to deal with the usual thirsty guy at a normal club) they may have a room off to the side for the freaky types who like to do that in public. Better looking women and less pressure.

The more selective events is where you find the winners. You have to know the people organising who know that you're cool, That you're not gonna be a creep if they invite you and you're around females. Or have someone vouch for you, usually another chick.

The black event I went to was because I'm FWB with one of the organises and she trusts me. These chicks are walking around these parties wearing not much or in some cases topless. A lot of the time for me its not even about fukking anybody. I'm really not pressed if i do or dont.

Its just open minded poeple chiling and if people wanna go off to the rooms they can feel free. I've met chicks at these parties and met up later to smash.

The craziest party I've been to was at this rich Asian guy's crib. That was a crazy night.

I was in PAAG heaven.

:lolbron:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Like @Canon said look on Fetlife for kink events in your city. I will warn you Fetlife events are 90% sausage fests for the most part when you look at who says their coming. Its usually a bunch of guys and some ugly chicks. I avoid those events like the plague. But this will be most people's impressions of the scene.

I would say go to a club night with fetish elements or look for queer run dance events if any are near you, (lots of straight women there who dont want to deal with the usual thirsty guy at a normal club) they may have a room off to the side for the freaky types who like to do that in public. Better looking women and less pressure.
Yeah so this was how I attacked it. Going to clubs and lounges with a fetish element already and that were already popular and had nights/events dedicated to that. Like before I started going I knew women hung out at these places already so I just had to find out what days. From there I’ve just been sitting back in the cut and being social. Never forced anything and started making connections.

There were definitely a couple misses on events tho :pachaha:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: female friend texted me, mind you we just talking about a jobs n shyt, gf heard my phone notification, grabbed my phone. Then got in her feelings :mjlol:. I refuse to pacify her feelings. As a matter I am purposedly going to make it worse by being very dismissive. This is my closest female friend.

Like I don't look at your phone, IG etc. dont look at mines.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The selective events are at people's homes. There are straight up sex clubs, buts thats not my scene.

The more selective events is where you find the winners. You have to know the people organising who know that you're cool, That you're not gonna be a creep if they invite you and you're around females. Or have someone vouch for you, usually another chick.

The black event I went to was because I'm FWB with one of the organises and she trusts me. These chicks are walking around these parties wearing not much or in some cases topless. A lot of the time for me its not even about fukking anybody. I'm really not pressed if i do or dont.

Its just open minded poeple chiling and if people wanna go off to the rooms they can feel free. I've met chicks at these parties and met up later to smash.

The craziest party I've been to was at this rich Asian guy's crib. That was a crazy night.

I was in PAAG heaven.

:lolbron:
Vancouver ?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:pachaha: female friend texted me, mind you we just talking about a jobs n shyt, gf heard my phone notification, grabbed my phone. Then got in her feelings :mjlol:. I refuse to pacify her feelings. As a matter I am purposedly going to make it worse by being very dismissive. This is my closest female friend.

Like I don't look at your phone, IG etc. dont look at mines.
Your girl got a hetrosexual male close friend she texts?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But my nikka

Who really is the one caring too much/with the scarcity mindset? He who is using inception and the 48 laws of power to seduce a woman…or the one who is simply being himself and if she aint with it…keeping it moving?

Like I said you can do everything right to grab her psychologically but if you have to do all that it likely isnt sustainable. Women can tell when youre trying too hard and will dangle that carrot to take advantage of it. One slip up and itll end up a waste of time and energy anyway

When i say best practice i dont mean doing what everyone else does…but rather just sticking to ones true self. We should use this as a case study though. @bucks3115…apply this meme thing and report back

My hypothesis: All itll do is make her apologize for being a bad texter or some other excuse…and then she may improve in the short term but regress back to the mean
@bucks3115 any update?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get likes and matches nearly everyday :yeshrug:

Great for lead generation, for me
i got like 40 matches...

its just corny to me. girls take mad long to respond sometimes. not to mention the potential for catfishing/old pics.

itll always be better seeing a girl live in the flesh and talking to her > texting her. you know what youre getting