Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Being overly respectful, sensitive and caring gets you friend zoned entirely, meaning she only wants you around for attention (ie being her emotional dumpster/ someone to leech off of) you can get out of the friend zone but I wouldn't recommend it, nothing worse than dealing with a broads headgames

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Being overly respectful, sensitive and caring gets you friend zoned entirely, meaning she only wants you around for attention (ie being her emotional dumpster/ someone to leech off of) you can get out of the friend zone but I wouldn't recommend it, nothing worse than dealing with a broads headgames

sexual innuendos keep you out the friendzone

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

the "friend zone" is way more layered from a woman's perspective which is why "situationships" exist..

Styles make fights, but if you don't have a "style" to develop from then the "friendzone" by default gets looked as a "deadzone"....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the "friend zone" is way more layered from a woman's perspective which is why "situationships" exist..

Styles make fights, but if you don't have a "style" to develop from then the "friendzone" by default gets looked as a "deadzone"....
Situationships mean tests and life's too short for that mess.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
tried that.. she got mad at me and said i was in the doghouse and us going back to talking was "to be determined".

This is where I was headed at in my other posts..

Been watching alot of sales stuff lately and it's not to do with women, but it's very relevant for that as well..

The "templates" that alot of men are following aren't "connected" to who they truly are and it "throws" off their interactions..

The whole "simp" thing for instance..

There are "elite simps" who go against all the "rules" and slay the competition...

Because they developed a "style" that FITS them and it's genuine...

Forget the "friend zone"

The "zone" of any interaction usually shows how competent one's "style" is to achieve whatever trying to be accomplished...

Lot of nikkas "fold" at the 1st sign of "resistance"...

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1: here's what you all don't understand In regards the "forgiving cheating" it's not the "cheating" in and of itself/ that's akin to football, whence caught it's why they rip and take back all rings trophies:damn::beli: etc...etc.. cause you played ya-self and cheated the whole league...:ohhh: cheating is just the outward display, she been done w/ you way long time ago she doesn't respect you. Forgiveness isn't the cure for that....

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Am I in the wrong here? Long story short, in the bathroom I clean the tub, bathroom. My girl did the rest.
-She decided on her day off yesterday she is going to spend all day cleaning. I can't help because I am busy as fukk with work.
Today, I shaved my head n bearded, cleaned everything thoroughly bathroom, toilet, sink....so there was a couple hairs that I missed that fell on the echo plug, n a bit by where u cut the water on.

She start on nagging oh I spent all day cleaning by me leaving hair there it shows that I don't care about the effort she put into it. Blah blah..so I get upset because I have clean the bath tub, she did her hair, left stuff hair around it n I don't get in my feelings about.

I can't lie sometimes she is way too sensitive when it is as simple as saying hey noticed you missed a spot? N I say oh my bad, then I just remove the hair n move on with my life. Like why can't shyt be this simple?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Am I in the wrong here? Long story short, in the bathroom I clean the tub, bathroom. My girl did the rest.
-She decided on her day off yesterday she is going to spend all day cleaning. I can't help because I am busy as fukk with work.
Today, I shaved my head n bearded, cleaned everything thoroughly bathroom, toilet, sink....so there was a couple hairs that I missed that fell on the echo plug, n a bit by where u cut the water on.

She start on nagging oh I spent all day cleaning by me leaving hair there it shows that I don't care about the effort she put into it. Blah blah..so I get upset because I have clean the bath tub, she did her hair, left stuff hair around it n I don't get in my feelings about.

I can't lie sometimes she is way too sensitive when it is as simple as saying hey noticed you missed a spot? N I say oh my bad, then I just remove the hair n move on with my life. Like why can't shyt be this simple?
‘Stfu bytch’ problem solved :troll:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

When you got the place to yourself, grab about a week's worth of clothes
Turn off your phone
Get an Air BnB for a week.

Let that broad enjoy missing you.

Trust me, as a single man, I'm a relationship expert.

WIA