Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Dummy didn’t check her..I’m sure he saw
Can’t blame her

Some men are just weak
The boyfriend is a nerdy type dude who smiles like a Wallace and Gromit character.

He's way different-looking than all the dudes she used to mess with before she met him. She wanted me to hit a few years ago but I turned her down cause she had already smashed the homie

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The boyfriend is a nerdy type dude who smiles like a Wallace and Gromit character.

He's way different-looking than all the dudes she used to mess with before she met him. She wanted me to hit a few years ago but I turned her down cause she had already smashed the homie

chicks will usually get with a dude who they feel can provide stability plus has no options thus he can be 100% under their control.

This is why dudes have to keep their appearance up where even if he isn't messing with diff women on the side, he still needs to make his woman dread the possibility of being replaced. When you see chicks get in relationships and become washed its because she knows she won too (because even when chicks are washed they can still get orbitor men who can provide even just attention).

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
chicks will usually get with a dude who they feel can provide stability plus has no options thus he can be 100% under their control.

This is why dudes have to keep their appearance up where even if he isn't messing with diff women on the side, he still needs to make his woman dread the possibility of being replaced. When you see chicks get in relationships and become washed its because she knows she won too (because even when chicks are washed they can still get orbitor men who can provide even just attention).
:ohhh: she definitely got way fatter since she got with dude. I thought she was pregnant when I saw her in person recently. But she's just fat and has a belly

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me personally I take pics when I travel and that is what has my Social Media and dating apps booming. If I go on a date I make chick take my pics lol, if I`m on a tour the tour guide takes my pics.

Just 2-3 pics per trips is enough as the new thing on Social Media is "not having a lot of pics" but just a few that are dope + Reels and do the rest of the stuff via your stories.
Facts.

Does wonders.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Girl I messed with in 2021 got a Onlyfans now smh

Ran track at a D1 school and was in grad school

How quickly they fall from Grace :wow:

only going to get worse as time goes on. ANy chick that is beautiful has like 10,000 followers tons of dms, all she has to do is create a onlyfans or patreon and make bank.

I know a chick who does onlyfans and she quit her office job to make "content" full time. She was still one of the coolest chicks I ever met but yeah she got a taste and couldn't turn it off the faucet.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hinge got so much fresh meat from October - February :wow:

Brehs go feast. I remember last November I had back to back dates, women smashing on the first date

cuffing season getting dark early and cold these chicks want that hot chocolate and walking in the christmas village.

Enjoy brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women always keep their options open even when in a committed relationship. Shyt is crazy :mjgrin:

They don't even have to, any woman that is above average can just create a profile and get 100 messages and a date tomorrow if she wants. Plus most men are pushover simps that even if a chick stopped tlaking to them if she hits them up 5 months later on some hey how are you they'd be :blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
only going to get worse as time goes on. ANy chick that is beautiful has like 10,000 followers tons of dms, all she has to do is create a onlyfans or patreon and make bank.

I know a chick who does onlyfans and she quit her office job to make "content" full time. She was still one of the coolest chicks I ever met but yeah she got a taste and couldn't turn it off the faucet.
You meet a dime back in 2013 and zero social media following ..nothing too crazy

It’s 2023 good luck..15k followers
Another 50k on tiktok
Lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You meet a dime back in 2013 and zero social media following ..nothing too crazy

It’s 2023 good luck..15k followers
Another 50k on tiktok
Lol

When i was single I remember going on tons and tons of dates, sometimes even meeting like 3-4 different women in a week. Some were as young as 25, some where as old as 38. Some had kids, some didn't. Some had great jobs some were unemployed, some were drop dead gorgeous some were average some even below average. Three chicks I met even had sickle cell but guess what they all had options. They all had dudes messaging them, dudes wanting to be with them, dudes all over their social media etc.

A woman can have a credit rating of 100, no job, 5 kids with 5 different men, fat, hair on her chin and still there will be ten simps begging for a chance.

I remember the first chick I ever fingered and sucked on her titties when I was 15, she's now fat as hell but still has a bunch of lapdog nikkaz like damn ma, thick, call me, etc.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
These hoes are legit bums
Body was :Noah:

She bad fasho, ngl i thought she was a bit outta my league but she let me get up in it twice so :manny: Body wise probably the coldest I’ve hit thus far :wow: