Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
sexual innuendos keep you out the friendzone

I'm very practiced at innuendo. Can turn any convo sexual and playful and once a chick laughs, she's open to it.

The key is to not go too far. A lot of guys start off well enough then go full nasty which takes the playfulness down and usually switches a chick off.

I love to set the tone for me and a womans interactions, so when we meet she already knows what the time and energy is.

Not so much that we're 100% fukking but she's going to be relaxed that it may happen. As we've both determined the attraction is there.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how hard do y’all beat yourselves over your past L’s :francis:

Moreso in the sense of how much of a clown you looked or how many hoops you jumped over
Last weekend I hung out with a female friend. I went to a party thrown by one of her friends, but i got there late. She texted me that they were on the roof, but she didn’t update me for a while that they back inside. So I was on the roof looking for her for a while.

Then, I get there too late to really meet anyone. So like I don’t even get to sit down. Meanwhile my friend is so into another breh at the party that she hardly acknowledges me.

We were going to like a hipster club. Other breh didn’t come, but he took her stuff, she was going to crash at his place.

My friend is afraid that her phone will die, so she puts his info in my phone. The club is busy and it took like 20 minutes to get a drink. It’s loud, so not much interacting with the folks I don’t know.

At the end of the night I get to wait with her for her Uber to another man’s dikk.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how hard do y’all beat yourselves over your past L’s :francis:

Moreso in the sense of how much of a clown you looked or how many hoops you jumped over
Last weekend I hung out with a female friend. I went to a party thrown by one of her friends, but i got there late. She texted me that they were on the roof, but she didn’t update me for a while that they back inside. So I was on the roof looking for her for a while.

Then, I get there too late to really meet anyone. So like I don’t even get to sit down. Meanwhile my friend is so into another breh at the party that she hardly acknowledges me.

We were going to like a hipster club. Other breh didn’t come, but he took her stuff, she was going to crash at his place.

My friend is afraid that her phone will die, so she puts his info in my phone. And she stuffs her jacket into mine at coat check making it hard for me to pull an Irish goodbye.

It takes 20 whole minutes to get a 2 drinks. It’s loud as hell so not much talking. At the end of the night, I got to wait with her for an Uber to another man’s dikk.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

My friend is afraid that her phone will die, so she puts his info in my phone. And she stuffs her jacket into mine at coat check making it hard for me to pull an Irish goodbye.

It takes 20 whole minutes to get a 2 drinks. It’s loud as hell so not much talking. At the end of the night, I got to wait with her for an Uber to another man’s dikk.
yeahhhh.. I feel a lot better bout my L’s

mines self-inflicted and usually involve me ignoring obvious signs

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Why you do that

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Miss having a long distance lover 😂 had a chick in France Connecticut Cali 😂

Phone Chatroom days man man man

Was like 13 having 17-20 year olds calling my house phone 💀💀💀💀
Those were the DAYSSSS.. I became a BEAST on the phone just off repetition.. Didnt even think to try long distance tho, think i woulda been frustrated by not being able to link up..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Those were the DAYSSSS.. I became a BEAST on the phone just off repetition.. Didnt even think to try long distance tho, think i woulda been frustrated by not being able to link up..
I used to just randomly call a girl I got a number from
Talk for like 2hours
Next thing you know I’m at her house at 12:11am

Now u call these hoes and they be like

“It’s giving the ick”

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
All facts.. Game seemed soo much simpler back then.. :wow:
U didn’t compete with tinder/instagram/TikTok/ etc
Even if a bytch was half interested ..she be up for a hangout cause half the time there was nothing to do
No external distractions other than tv cable lol

Btw I went out last night ..and got 5 numbers
I know they all gonna flake :dead: