Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Body was :Noah:
She bad fasho, ngl i thought she was a bit outta my league but she let me get up in it twice so :manny:

the thing with those women is they can't give it up. There is no way they are going to go from making content and making thousands a month doing nothing but posing for some pics to sitting at a desk working 40hrs a week

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
the thing with those women is they can't give it up. There is no way they are going to go from making content and making thousands a month doing nothing but posing for some pics to sitting at a desk working 40hrs a week
At first it was just Thong & bikini pics now its Backshots and car head :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
only going to get worse as time goes on. ANy chick that is beautiful has like 10,000 followers tons of dms, all she has to do is create a onlyfans or patreon and make bank.

I know a chick who does onlyfans and she quit her office job to make "content" full time. She was still one of the coolest chicks I ever met but yeah she got a taste and couldn't turn it off the faucet.
this is why dudes gotta dead the sob stories when it comes to whores. Yeah its some chicks who unfortunately faced trauma or are horrible trafficked, buuuuuuut its a LOT of women who simply enjoy fast money

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of them come from 2 parent household
Have full time job and still be on seeking arrangement

That soft luxury life is undefeated
8 times outta 10 if a woman isn't under the instructions of a man her life is in shambles no matter how her IG looks lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some of them come from 2 parent household
Have full time job and still be on seeking arrangement

That soft luxury life is undefeated

It means nothing that fast money.

That's why the bible tells you to not be envious of others you have no idea what they did to get where they are.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
only going to get worse as time goes on. ANy chick that is beautiful has like 10,000 followers tons of dms, all she has to do is create a onlyfans or patreon and make bank.

I know a chick who does onlyfans and she quit her office job to make "content" full time. She was still one of the coolest chicks I ever met but yeah she got a taste and couldn't turn it off the faucet.

them ig chicks with 10k+ followers.. 90% of the followers are bots