Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Everything is an opportunity for pics/videos to make their life look more important than it is.

Thing is men can flip this on their head by going tonthese places solo/with your homies and taking your own pics and vids and use it to bait hoes. I get chicks in my DMs/on dating apps on some "oooo take me"/"oooo I wanna go"

Lol they see you use to that life and then be pretty lax on meeting as they feel they wanna audition for a chance of you including them in those activities
Everything for content lol

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Everything is an opportunity for pics/videos to make their life look more important than it is.

Thing is men can flip this on their head by going tonthese places solo/with your homies and taking your own pics and vids and use it to bait hoes. I get chicks in my DMs/on dating apps on some "oooo take me"/"oooo I wanna go"

Lol they see you use to that life and then be pretty lax on meeting as they feel they wanna audition for a chance of you including them in those activities
thats why i assumed i failed on the apps this year

I honestly have no motivation to showcase a"lifestyle" or go out of my way to take pics plus the few times I actually do go out, ill just enjoy the time and forget to even take a damn picture :snoop:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Offline > Online - I prefer to meet chicks offline and make things happen the same day. I.E. if i'm chatting to a chick at a bar/club, the "1st date" starts then.
  1. Make things happen on the first meet, when there's all the excitement and possibility.
  2. She feels more safewith a dude she's just met than
    1. Dudes in her life that want her but don't go for it (creeps)
    2. Randoms she meets online (despite her internet sleuthing)
    3. Why?
      1. She can hear me talk
      2. See how she feels when I talk to her in real life and in real time
      3. See how I make others feel (and usually the others are her friends, her hive mind, because broads do not know how to say yes, they do know how to say maybe (which means no), and no or "take my number" - which usually means no, unless she's 35+)
      4. Smell me
      5. Touch me
      6. See who I deal with

This happens to me here and there, but the other week, an exact example at a party, and afterwards I thought of this actually, even was out of town, not in my city. Felt very natural. We didn't even exchange numbers until hours later. And met up the next day too.

@WIA20XX
keeping bolded in mind for future use

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
thats why i assumed i failed on the apps this year

I honestly have no motivation to showcase a"lifestyle" or go out of my way to take pics plus the few times I actually do go out, ill just enjoy the time and forget to even take a damn picture :snoop:

Me personally I take pics when I travel and that is what has my Social Media and dating apps booming. If I go on a date I make chick take my pics lol, if I`m on a tour the tour guide takes my pics.

Just 2-3 pics per trips is enough as the new thing on Social Media is "not having a lot of pics" but just a few that are dope + Reels and do the rest of the stuff via your stories.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Me personally I take pics when I travel and that is what has my Social Media and dating apps booming. If I go on a date I make chick take my pics lol, if I`m on a tour the tour guide takes my pics.

Just 2-3 pics per trips is enough as the new thing on Social Media is "not having a lot of pics" but just a few that are dope + Reels and do the rest of the stuff via your stories.
i feel you

i dont plan on travelling until most likely my birthday and outside of that, i have no social media (except an IG i use to look at shyt)

Ill just bite the bullet and stay a cold approach dude cause im not into social media anymore and clearly thats the prerequisite for dating apps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i feel you

i dont plan on travelling until most likely my birthday and outside of that, i have no social media (except an IG i use to look at shyt)

Ill just bite the bullet and stay a cold approach dude cause im not into social media anymore and clearly thats the prerequisite for dating apps
Social media is a pre req in the field too depending in your age lol its the social linkedin

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i feel you

Mostly women under 25 that care about social media(IG)
Having none >>>giving a girl ur ig and it looks lame

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
These women more interested in the “ambience” of a restaurant..rather than the food and company

This is the main theme I noticed on these dating vlogs from tiktok

This is why hoes don’t like franchise type restaurants

@The Minister

They all want to feel special.
They all want a man to go through great expense and effort to attempt to make them happy.

"Look at what my man did for me"

Social media has made that idea go geometric, exponential, factorial!

What men have realized, is if you don't have that type of bread, it's not worth the effort.
If you do have that type of bread, IT'S STILL NOT WORTH IT.

That's why the "lead with your wallet" approach is misleading.

Money can be very useful when it comes to broads, but very little of it is about providing the chick with resources.

Because resources don't satisfy a chick.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They all want to feel special.
They all want a man to go through great expense and effort to attempt to make them happy.

"Look at what my man did for me"

Social media has made that idea go geometric, exponential, factorial!

What men have realized, is if you don't have that type of bread, it's not worth the effort.
If you do have that type of bread, IT'S STILL NOT WORTH IT.

That's why the "lead with your wallet" approach is misleading.

Money can be very useful when it comes to broads, but very little of it is about providing the chick with resources.

Because resources don't satisfy a chick.
“Black girl luxury” dating

:troll:

This is from cape town
Damn that western influence spreading everywhere lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
These women more interested in the “ambience” of a restaurant..rather than the food and company

This is the main theme I noticed on these dating vlogs from tiktok

This is why hoes don’t like franchise type restaurants

@The Minister
Mentioned this before a few times, I put it under the category of vibe/aesthetics. I can talk ALLLL about it from my POV, its right up my alley..

Dam near YTD:

This is veryyyyy high level stuff and can be hard to maintain.. Very few guys understand this even on an elementary level but this is "GAME" on another level. Some would call it vibe but it can get to level of Brand Management. It could be as simple as to how you dress and carry yourself but on social media it would have to be down to how uniform your post are and now you are looking at how dudes post their pics, lol. Then you come across the issue of your LIFE BEING REALLY LIT..

Most dudes dont have it like that, and I have seen it on high level for a loooong time. Depending on what side of consumer/producer spectrum you are on its a VERY HARD thing to try to keep up, obviously everyone lives in different cities and the barriers are different but looking at it from where im from and been its like the Olympics. For example, I got a good friend who I known since back when, he is "public figure" so Ill post his IG,

he been a promoter since a jit, couple things broke his way, and now he is right hand man of I would say top 3 club promoter in world, not even including their pivot to restaurants but these guys get paid to party at BIGGEST clubs in world, they draw all the women, stars want to know them, etc. I also have a friend who made a KILLING in mortgages this last run, millions but market is dry right now and gonna tank for next year or so, went by his office, board had only 3 possible closings and he is telling me he spent 50k last month in club. I know athletes who made 100 million who blew thru it so told him dont think it cant be you.. CHILL that life can be alluring but dont get high because you go broke tryna party with the guys who get paid to party, lol..

Even in black manosphere, and dudes who I would think have good understanding of "game" they dont understand these things. KS did because I actually saw him put it into practice, not only did he always upgrade his equipment from cameras and setup and laptops, but he upgraded what showed up on the lense also, part of what drew the women in, was the scene he set, the vibe, the aesthetics. Most guys dont want to do that, lol.. Black manosphere even after fact is still struggle streaming, lol..

The only dudes who I see who "get it" are my young bulls who run the streets.. They got the funds but they grew up on social media so they have that feminine mindframe to understand.. They might not even post pics alot but what they do post is gonna be aesthetic, consistent, projects a brand of "IM LIT", etc. So you know they get it, now if only I can tell them to channel it to something productive before the street get em.. They might have 3 pics but their stories goin, they know thats how to use the app.

More internet and how that influenced the shift:

Yea when the FULL internet was able to be open to masses and connect everyone, you could see the changes. Before even on phones they had some stripped down internet. But in '07 most people didnt have the iphone, it was a niche product for early tech adopters locked I think on ATT only. Then app store came like a year later ('08). IG was huge because it was an app first before ever having actual website, that was big at the time (Only accessible on mobile phone). That window of '11-'13 when IG is finding its lane and growing and then Tinder entering and taking off was a BIG shift, 4G also in that era late '12.

Even before then, how people consumed the internet was tied to their computer, stationary, only some people maybe took pics at a party then went home and uploaded. The amount of digital pictures exploded in that '12-'13 range. The way people interacted with IG was posting food pics or outfit of the day. Coming to android opened it to billion more users in '12. The actual camera used then were heavy pixels.

The next big shift came in that '16 ish time, cameras got better, EVERYONE had a connected smart phone, and IG went thru revamp with inrtoducing larger uploads, and mainly algorithm (MAJOR). Before it was just chronological order but then the algorithm was introduced. Women I think took to it much better than men, they understand or pay more attention to detail and aesthetics. New jobs/economy/trends took off, the whole makeup artist, lashes, weaves and tea, traveling, high end restaurants, shopping, soft girl life, boss girl, etc. To me ALLLL of that is tied to this eras change. With better high quality pics, you now need a curated feed, so its not just a fun app anymore, its presenting a whole lifestyle brand. Selling an image. Thats why they all want the same guy or its trending that way.

Now people are taking full on photoshoots, info that you would have to $earch for is freely available or given away. Things are moving soo fast and trends happening, I would have to sit and really think about it. Environment really dictates behavior but the algorithms seem to be having people go crazy more than anything else..

Context was if you use social media and benefit, crazy Lebron was in town last night with lakers at triple A :gladbron:

We had this discussion a few weeks back, if you are already on social media then its a resounding YES, use it to your advantage and put on your marketing/branding hat when you do it. Especially with the way social media like IG is used nowadays, its a direct line to marketing yourself and lifestyle endlessly to your target market who engages in this medium more than anything else. There are numerous benefits I am sure most in here understand and have mentioned some being:

-Keeping loose ties on hook or in sphere.
-Lukewarm leads turn warm, warm leads reach out to you.
-someone who might be tied to someone else, lets you know when they are back in market for that slim window.
-Easy for friends of friends to make it known they have interest.

This honestly seems like something most guys arent aware of or seem to lack understanding in general, vibes matter, aesthetics matter. Something as simple as where you sit in basketball game has affect on response you will receive. Havent had season tix since the Lebron era :mjcry:, but still go to games and sit in range from nosebleeds to wood seats with access to the club, the response you get when you sitting wood is much different.. Even being at a game with a chick will get you a response lol..

I dont even like to post my business like that on SM but I see the value in it and if dudes use social media they would be foolish not to curate it in a way that helps them achieve maximum wanted response.

These two were just a couple weeks back