Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Has dating really got that bad for some brehs? Passport gang has been all over YouTube heavy, maybe it’s like how the red pill shyt was and is a popular thing now. From what I see brehs are tickin overseas while some don’t even know the language and culture, so I can’t see why they try to make it sound so good.

Some random breh I watched said if you’re broke and black in the States it is over for you unless you’re a thug lmao.

That defeatist mindset and all this passport talk makes me

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Brehs would be better if they adopted the passport mentality at home. What I mean is when you travel and meet women you don't care you shoot your shot left right and center. You tell chicks to meet up right away because you wont be there in two weeks. You have more confidence etc.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I just fingered this wild freak and she squirted threw the towel on the car seat. It's all in the car seat

Help, shyt wasn't even fun lol I'm too old for this 1 night stand life

I was touching it and looking out the window like
:beli:
while she was holding my arm

She was pretty too. Not even sure how I snagged it. Ever since I watched Jeffery Dahmer, I just been winging it.
:mjcry:
:picard:

:noah:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
shyt was wack lol I cleaned the car out afterwards with the damn fragrance hose at the gas station

It didn't smell or anything but its crazy how it can seep through a towel and still soak a seat
I assume its the same as pissing the bed

I remember a girl squirt once and it seeped all the way through the damn comforter

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Has dating really got that bad for some brehs? Passport gang has been all over YouTube heavy, maybe it’s like how the red pill shyt was and is a popular thing now. From what I see brehs are tickin overseas while some don’t even know the language and culture, so I can’t see why they try to make it sound so good.

Some random breh I watched said if you’re broke and black in the States it is over for you unless you’re a thug lmao.

That defeatist mindset and all this passport talk makes me

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Nothing new under the sun..

Dudes been talking the travel game for yearss, I think its just social media done amplified everything 100x.. Plus for some reason brehs loooove to put they business out there, there is way to let brothers know the world is ours, get the fukk off the block and see other things but not spray yourself.. lol.. Being from south florida its normal to have Bahamian, Cuban, Panamanian, Jamaican, etc. all in your friend group and us being gateway to Americas we was getting stamps when we were teens and had people from the areas really showing us that vibe..

When we tried to play pied piper with dudes on the block thats when I peep even the top dudes on block didnt really have same energy to go different areas. Even better parts of town or nicer clubs/lounges, dudes would dismiss quick and shoot it down, it make sense looking back on it now, but I would even tell dudes man just get with your boys and take a cruise for $300 and you gon have the time of your life! Its gonna change your world view, the world is bigger than your block!

This stuff been broken down, even dude like Tariq talked about that shyt opening his eyes and in his words he was "shellshocked" when he went to Brazil (even ran into some Dallas Cowboy players) and when he came back he was cutting the chicks in LA like step your game up, Over 15 YEARS AGO! I think its jus social media nowadays being built to be viral so information travels in much stickier way, Also KS raised the whole space profile then left a vacuum, so these subjects that get recycled seem bigger than ever..

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances, or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?'
Had a lot to develop tbh. I was fat in highschool/college so I was kinda forced to be fit if I saw myself finding a girlfriend
was there any insecurities for you to overcome or a dark period?
Im a late bloomer so I didnt have much shorties included for the most part. I also had a lot of insecurities but I wouldnt saythere was one specific dark period. Its kinda been a linear journey for the most part. I had a lot of issues with self-esteem and confidence in my 20s that genuienly held me back from talking to women so that was a bit of a hurdle that I feel like im much more accustomed to and working on now.

how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.
Talking is super easy for me but I also do it for my job (journalism) so it became easier as I got older. For the most part, I've also always been very goofy with chics cause of my personality so talking has always been on the comedic side.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
what are some tips to sexualize things? you really gotta start things off like that or it's weird to start doing it out of no where after a few interactions?
try health tips

If youre trying to transition into sex, talking about exercise and diet might be an easy way.

I use my beet smoothie recipe as a way of talking about sex. It causes a surge of blood flow which I explain to women is my fave thing to drink in the gym but it also makes you horny as hell :pachaha:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
A lot of late bloomers in here

:ehh:
could argue the majority of men are late bloomers

this is why I’ll always stress to myself and younger cats that you don’t need to be Hugh Hefner by 16. If you are.. :myman: but if not you’re right on track with your peers

@skyrunner1 post been sittin’ with me since I read it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
shyt was wack lol I cleaned the car out afterwards with the damn fragrance hose at the gas station

It didn't smell or anything but its crazy how it can seep through a towel and still soak a seat

Was this your first time with a squirter? :russ:

If I know a chick squirts we meeting at her place. Never mine.

First chick I ever saw squirt was this big titty Norwegian chick used to go to her place and smash whilst her housemate was at work.

First time I was doggying her and she started squirting shyt was crazy.

She was absolutey filthy. Her and her housemate were beefing so she asked me to fukk her in the housemates bed whislt she had flown home for Christmas and she squirted all over her bed.

Second chick had to lay down towels on her bed and even that didn't stop her mattress getting soaked.

You need a plastic cover for the mattress

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I did this before years ago but not with science, with politics smh :snoop: :mjlol:

I was with an asian chick yesterday. And we just had mayoral elections here in Vancouver. We were on my bed talking about the turnout for the election. She was baffled as why people voted how they did.

Our discussion was getting kinda heated and I could see shyt going too far. And the mood getting ruined. In the end I told her to shush herself and bring her ass to me. We had some amazing sex. She had me on beast mode.