Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
were you guys always naturally eating from your circumstances, or did you have to develop to have the game you have now?

was there any insecurities for you to overcome or a dark period?

how was the initial immersion of socializing? i feel like i have nothing to talk about.

Looking back a couple circumstances helped me early at young age that helped me benefit but I didnt really have "game", that developed over the years and then coming to spaces like this and reading alot of the different books out there at first made my game take a step back actually then it came together.

Circumstances include party line (showing my age, lol), lifting weights, club promoting and Original social media marketing program:

-Grew up young age going to women hair salon as kid, I was the one that had to clean up, I heard all the stories/gossip, they didnt really care because I didnt really pay attention and didnt understand until much later, why did this lady I know from church with her family have another dude pulling up to salon to give her money, plus the older cute girls were cool around me and we joked around.. This just made me comfortable around women young, in that era only few women got their hair done consistently/weekly. They either used their look to make money or women of nite (waitress, bartender, dancers, etc.) much smaller scene back then.

-Being on party line from like 8th grade, lol.. (gave MANY reps with speaking to women and holding conversations then drawing it to natural sexual conversation, I can still do that to this day with ease, its crazy). Started meeting girls up in high school, what I learned was dudes talk too much and girls were scared to mess with dudes from their high school because they could mess up their rep. I didnt go to their school so I found a untapped market where we both could get experience we wanted with low risk. Still to this day I benefit from those skills, my confidence is soo high I always tell people if I can get a chick on phone I can seal deal easily.

-Joining sport teams in high school (put me in contact with other dudes who were confident and popular, they gave LOTS of game, being around older coaches who spoke on their experiences and offer positive male influence, introduction to lifting weights for 3 years and last 2 years working out twice a day and thats before joining college)

-Getting in party scene and start doing promotions and parties right before graduating and next couple years after high school. I dont know anything that exposed to more female nature in actual circle than this, I still didnt put it all together because in your head you think its ONLY these type of girls. But this scene was alot of drama, we used to go to different colleges and setup events, this gave access to ALOT. Started to put numbers on board but not from having game, just being in a top position with access and the sheer volume of attractive ladies who have first taste of freedom and use their sexuality to barter with.

-Probably mentioned only once but the time where put the most numbers on board came because of a program marketers used on myspace, we were promoting and started using it also, this program was the one that made captcha take off, lol. It was CRAZY, basically we could search an area/zip code by age/sex/athletic build/ethnicity and then mass send message like hey you look familiar wassup.. Soo imagine sending 1000s messages at one time with even 25% response rate, lmaooo.. BIGGEST CHEAT CODE EVER. The best way I can put it is imagine having a responsive tinder that ONLY YOU have access to. No one was using it like that, me and my boys were EATING. It got soo out of control that it basically became a part time job, going out 5+ times a week became expensive tho, so thats where initial exposure to "game" came from, we had to trade notes with each other to really elevate our success rate. It was crazy tho, I never put up higher numbers than that time..

After those years, got out of party scene (BIG mistake, thought I had to "grow up".. Dude from my era, ended up becoming right hand man for dam near largest club promoter in world, you can imagine the models and stuff they deal with while swimming in loot, lol), market goes bust, take a beating. ISOLATE myself as I try to grind back and then jump back on scene couple years later.. Things have CHANGED, I have changed.. Isolation is death to social skills. Most guys when I hear there issues its usually a couple things but usually at top is they isolate themselves too much on computers/video games. These younger cats arent around just as friends or understand they just normal people, like they build this mystic around them and put them on pedestal. This is when I get introduced to "game" stuff online, and it was like I finally found the place I always needed. I wasnt jaded soo much but I could never connect the dots by myself, I had success but huge holes in overall game. Took steps back doing things consciously but then it merged and came together.

From another post sounds like you young 22. Breh the game JUST STARTING for you, you already have experience it seems also, I know it dont seem that way but you ahead of the game and dont know it. Most, High MAJORITY of dudes not getting play in high school like that. It might not seem like that on outside looking in but they not. Have been to football and regular reunions where dudes egos dont have to hide it and we speaking candidly and dudes openly saying they wasnt getting any in high school. The way most guys got any is girl chooses them, they end up in relationship for months and then they get some from their girl, they holding on to that source TIGHT to get thru them high school years, lol..

What most guys need is HIGH reps in exposure and proximity. If you in college, you should have BOTH. Odds are in your favor but you got to put yourself out there. Join clubs, get a campus job, club sports and/or intramurals, you got greek systems, extracurricular clubs for all types of topics, find your tribe, try to get in leadership position or some type of authority and then network/socialize. Use all the stuff you pay for, "free" gym, pool, track, tutoring, study groups. Go to events parties as much as your grades not suffering allow. Find your unique angle to stack the cards in your favor. There is always glitches in system, I showed mine above, time/technology might change but if your look at things from how you can benefit and take advantage you can see how you can make moves.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Breh :snoop:

Unless I’m reading it wrong the bolded should’ve told you how shorty moved. shyt was sus. How she still in a relationship wit a nikka AND makin shyt official with you at the same time THEN breaking up with the original bf a month later?
I was using her phone, then I got to snooping around, and saw that. I didn’t know, she told me she was single when we met. Then dude was asking her why she was acting funny all of a sudden and that was around the time that we met.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I was using her phone, then I got to snooping around, and saw that. I didn’t know, she told me she was single when we met. Then dude was asking her why she was acting funny all of a sudden and that was around the time that we met.
Classic "branch swing".. Wont let go of her old man (branch) until she secures new man, which was you (new branch).. Then she throws grenade on old relationship, "she shook to another spot and left buddy cold now he hot" and Happens to the best of us.. Like you said if she can do it to him, she can do it to you..

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
what are some tips to sexualize things? you really gotta start things off like that or it's weird to start doing it out of no where after a few interactions?

1) What's the context?
  • Online chats?
  • Meet a chick at the club?
  • Grab a number at the mall and then meet a chick for a drink?
  • She swiped right and you did some cheap stuff like Starbucks and a Walk around the City?
2) Why do you want to "sexualize" things?
  • I want her to send me nudes
  • I want to drive over there and bang her out
  • She's on my couch now watching House of the Dragon, and I'm trying to hit the skins (c) Grand Puba
Cats can't give good advice if you don't ask good questions.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Looking back a couple circumstances helped me early at young age that helped me benefit but I didnt really have "game", that developed over the years and then coming to spaces like this and reading alot of the different books out there at first made my game take a step back actually then it came together.

Circumstances include party line (showing my age, lol), lifting weights, club promoting and Original social media marketing program:

-Grew up young age going to women hair salon as kid, I was the one that had to clean up, I heard all the stories/gossip, they didnt really care because I didnt really pay attention and didnt understand until much later, why did this lady I know from church with her family have another dude pulling up to salon to give her money, plus the older cute girls were cool around me and we joked around.. This just made me comfortable around women young, in that era only few women got their hair done consistently/weekly. They either used their look to make money or women of nite (waitress, bartender, dancers, etc.) much smaller scene back then.

-Being on party line from like 8th grade, lol.. (gave MANY reps with speaking to women and holding conversations then drawing it to natural sexual conversation, I can still do that to this day with ease, its crazy). Started meeting girls up in high school, what I learned was dudes talk too much and girls were scared to mess with dudes from their high school because they could mess up their rep. I didnt go to their school so I found a untapped market where we both could get experience we wanted with low risk. Still to this day I benefit from those skills, my confidence is soo high I always tell people if I can get a chick on phone I can seal deal easily.

-Joining sport teams in high school (put me in contact with other dudes who were confident and popular, they gave LOTS of game, being around older coaches who spoke on their experiences and offer positive male influence, introduction to lifting weights for 3 years and last 2 years working out twice a day and thats before joining college)

-Getting in party scene and start doing promotions and parties right before graduating and next couple years after high school. I dont know anything that exposed to more female nature in actual circle than this, I still didnt put it all together because in your head you think its ONLY these type of girls. But this scene was alot of drama, we used to go to different colleges and setup events, this gave access to ALOT. Started to put numbers on board but not from having game, just being in a top position with access and the sheer volume of attractive ladies who have first taste of freedom and use their sexuality to barter with.

-Probably mentioned only once but the time where put the most numbers on board came because of a program marketers used on myspace, we were promoting and started using it also, this program was the one that made captcha take off, lol. It was CRAZY, basically we could search an area/zip code by age/sex/athletic build/ethnicity and then mass send message like hey you look familiar wassup.. Soo imagine sending 1000s messages at one time with even 25% response rate, lmaooo.. BIGGEST CHEAT CODE EVER. The best way I can put it is imagine having a responsive tinder that ONLY YOU have access to. No one was using it like that, me and my boys were EATING. It got soo out of control that it basically became a part time job, going out 5+ times a week became expensive tho, so thats where initial exposure to "game" came from, we had to trade notes with each other to really elevate our success rate. It was crazy tho, I never put up higher numbers than that time..

After those years, got out of party scene (BIG mistake, thought I had to "grow up".. Dude from my era, ended up becoming right hand man for dam near largest club promoter in world, you can imagine the models and stuff they deal with while swimming in loot, lol), market goes bust, take a beating. ISOLATE myself as I try to grind back and then jump back on scene couple years later.. Things have CHANGED, I have changed.. Isolation is death to social skills. Most guys when I hear there issues its usually a couple things but usually at top is they isolate themselves too much on computers/video games. These younger cats arent around just as friends or understand they just normal people, like they build this mystic around them and put them on pedestal. This is when I get introduced to "game" stuff online, and it was like I finally found the place I always needed. I wasnt jaded soo much but I could never connect the dots by myself, I had success but huge holes in overall game. Took steps back doing things consciously but then it merged and came together.

From another post sounds like you young 22. Breh the game JUST STARTING for you, you already have experience it seems also, I know it dont seem that way but you ahead of the game and dont know it. Most, High MAJORITY of dudes not getting play in high school like that. It might not seem like that on outside looking in but they not. Have been to football and regular reunions where dudes egos dont have to hide it and we speaking candidly and dudes openly saying they wasnt getting any in high school. The way most guys got any is girl chooses them, they end up in relationship for months and then they get some from their girl, they holding on to that source TIGHT to get thru them high school years, lol..

What most guys need is HIGH reps in exposure and proximity. If you in college, you should have BOTH. Odds are in your favor but you got to put yourself out there. Join clubs, get a campus job, club sports and/or intramurals, you got greek systems, extracurricular clubs for all types of topics, find your tribe, try to get in leadership position or some type of authority and then network/socialize. Use all the stuff you pay for, "free" gym, pool, track, tutoring, study groups. Go to events parties as much as your grades not suffering allow. Find your unique angle to stack the cards in your favor. There is always glitches in system, I showed mine above, time/technology might change but if your look at things from how you can benefit and take advantage you can see how you can make moves.
thanks breh, you’re right about the isolation part. i get blackballed from every social group. ive ran through the consideration that it might be because im weird, but i highly doubt it.
—now i just find solace in grinding alone (“stay down till you come up” mentality ) but this is detrimental to my growth in communication

and hell yeah, a lot of people do cap about their hs experiences ive found out too.

within this young age group im in, people see me and have all these (g@y) preconceptions from my appearance which actually makes the pressure of looking like an imposter worse.
ie. (“he must get all the bytches”)

i feel like dudes come from a place of inexperience when they assume im just gonna automatically have all the bytches sitting on my lap. it’s annoying

it also makes them inclined to want to befriend me. but only temporarily once they actually get to know my quiet timid nature...

ive had people blatantly copy my style and turn around and discard me down the line cause im more introverted/no clout, so they can get away with it. or they try to play me down for a tag along. ive definitely microinfluenced people as a fly loner

like nikka i pyo lol. why lil bro me and switch up now that you’ve sapped inspiration from me.

just venting. i need to stop being humble and improve my authority/presence cause people just take advantage of you if they think they can.

thanks again for the advice king👑

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brooooo wtf! These bytches ain’t shyt fam, I’m just gonna stay single because you can’t trust em, they’re scandalous… I can’t choose a quality bytch to save my life.

Me and shorty have been together for a year. I TOLD HER my backstory and how I don’t do the cheating shyt. Long story short, she was in a serious relationship when we first met and she broke up with dude a month after we made it official. I saw some messages where she was complaining to her girlfriend about him and I get wanting someone with their shyt together but you don’t go about doing things that way. If she did him like that, she would do me the same way.

At the end of the day if you go through any woman phone you're going to find something you don't like

A woman is never not talking to another guy, and even if they are dating you other guys are messaging, calling etc. and they just don't mention it to you.
Only when possibly married do they start to dead that other stuff (maybe)

My best friend growing up was a chick, we were so close that I was running late to her wedding and she waited until I arrive. I remember when she was going to get married beforehand like a week before she told me how come you never tried anything with me. But guess what I've never heard from her since her wedding day and this was back in 2014. But I totally understand I would not want my wife talking to a male bestie and all that and I know her husband prob told her to dead it.

women of today all have "male friends" or a male bestie etc., and many of these chicks are so oblivious that they really think that these guys really just want to be their friend when they are plotting like judas.

It's better to be a womans problem than her problem solver - kevm3

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
thanks breh, you’re right about the isolation part. i get blackballed from every social group. ive ran through the consideration that it might be because im weird, but i highly doubt it.
—now i just find solace in grinding alone (“stay down till you come up” mentality ) but this is detrimental to my growth in communication

and hell yeah, a lot of people do cap about their hs experiences ive found out too.

within this young age group im in, people see me and have all these (g@y) preconceptions from my appearance which actually makes the pressure of looking like an imposter worse.
ie. (“he must get all the bytches”)

i feel like dudes come from a place of inexperience when they assume im just gonna automatically have all the bytches sitting on my lap. it’s annoying

it also makes them inclined to want to befriend me. but only temporarily once they actually get to know my quiet timid nature...

ive had people blatantly copy my style and turn around and discard me down the line cause im more introverted/no clout, so they can get away with it. or they try to play me down for a tag along. a fly microinfluencer of some sort

like nikka i pyo lol. why lil bro me and switch up now that you’ve sapped inspiration from me.

just venting. i need to stop being humble and improve my authority/presence cause people just take advantage of you if they think they can.

thanks again for the advice king👑
Yea isolation is dangerous for the human mind breh, we are social creatures and you need to be outside interacting with people in person. Even having 1-2 close friends is enough to make things happen but if you are getting same results you gonna have to do some real self evaluating and even reach out to people and see if you are having some blindspots. Getting blackballed multiple times is not a good look. With social media like youtube you can usually tell really quickly why some people have issues they may not notice, it maybe clear to others but oblivious to them. On message board that cant be conveyed so you gonna have to use the help of those around you.

Like others have said, what you say may not matter but HOW you say things and present yourself tells another story. I remember reading malcolm x and it was something reiterated in Black Players book if you cant speak the language of the people you wont fit in, that also includes how you present yourself. Its important, if you are trying to get x results but dress y, you are conveying the wrong message. You want all of what you want to present of yourself to be in alignment, take control of your message. You want girls your age group they not looking for dad bod provider type, you want to convey fun dude that I have to know.. Find your lane, you can try different things, in fact I recommend it. Present yourself as a lover archetype, not friend.. Trying to friend your way to sex is ice skating uphill.. To me thats what game is speaking that language, understanding whats being conveyed even when things are being actually said.

Also its good that you realize you might be dimming your light for unnecessary reasons, being aware of that at your age is awesome..

Anytime breh, we here to trade notes, salute to you on your journey

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“I’m a 10 but……”

:dead:

The most overused hinge prompt. They all think they’re 10s

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
less than 10 days until I move in with my gf :wow: . This is going to be interesting. Moving my stuff in storage just in case shyt hits the fan. If things goes smoothly then 2024, I may propose.

lol, a good portion of women are garbage, not worth the head ache. Although my biggest fear is divorce.
If you need any advice hit me up
Been living with mine for five months now lol. We finally at peace and not arguing every other week

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Has dating really got that bad for some brehs? Passport gang has been all over YouTube heavy, maybe it’s like how the red pill shyt was and is a popular thing now. From what I see brehs are tickin overseas while some don’t even know the language and culture, so I can’t see why they try to make it sound so good.

Some random breh I watched said if you’re broke and black in the States it is over for you unless you’re a thug lmao.

That defeatist mindset and all this passport talk makes me

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Daps
I just fingered this wild freak and she squirted threw the towel on the car seat. It's all in the car seat

Help, shyt wasn't even fun lol I'm too old for this 1 night stand life

I was touching it and looking out the window like
:beli:
while she was holding my arm

She was pretty too. Not even sure how I snagged it. Ever since I watched Jeffery Dahmer, I just been winging it.
:mjcry:

Last edited: